Marketing Data & Analytics Manager
Where good people build rewarding careers.
Think that working in the insurance field can't be exciting, rewarding and challenging? Think again. You'll help us reinvent protection and retirement to improve customers' lives. We'll help you make an impact with our training and mentoring offerings. Here, you'll have the opportunity to expand and apply your skills in ways you never thought possible. And you'll have fun doing it. Join a company of individuals with hopes, plans and passions, all using and developing our talents for good, at work and in life.
The Lead and Activity Management team at Allstate directs and refines strategy to proactively deliver prospect leads and customer loyalty-driving service items to Agencies and Customer Contact Centers. Our Lead and Activity Management infrastructure is an enterprise-scale system supporting sales & customer service. Our priorities are focused on enhancing acquisition efforts and deepening Allstate's household relationships through innovative technology. The Marketing Manager role supports data and analytics within the Lead and Activity Management team.
The ideal candidate will possess deep understanding/knowledge of analytics, business strategy and technical systems, and have a proven track record of designing and implementing highly complex technical and analytical solutions, including reporting tools.
This position will be charged with partnering with program owners to identify trends and develop innovative strategic solutions, while promoting analytics usage and transfer of knowledge to others. In addition, this position is responsible for managing the production of all standard metrics packages and also for handling ad-hoc requests that may come from leadership, partner AORs or the field.
This role will have ownership of building strategies, facilitate planning sessions, and drive change in relation to enterprise data strategy sponsored work. This includes non-customer strategies, global consumer activities, and agency preferences. Additionally this position will provide program management and strategic oversight during the execution of the strategies with Allstate Technology.
This individual will own partnerships with both internal and external cross-functional teams. The ability to work effectively and efficiently with other areas of the business and technology is essential in order to build support. This position does have direct reports.
The ideal candidate has advanced Business Object and Tableau skills, along with a foundational knowledge of analytical environment architecture and software development methodologies.
Key responsibilities include:
- Management oversight of the creation, design, and distribution of all standard and ad-hoc analytical packages for both lead and relationship management
- Lead partnership with Customer Contact team, Paid Search, and Digital advertising team to ensure optimization of current active campaigns based on analytics from Leads and Activities
- Expert level support and guidance for field partners regarding interpretation and dissemination of analytics
- Development and ownership of strategies and change management for enterprise data strategy sponsored projects
- Ownership of and accountability for the quality of data that is used for analysis within select reporting environments addressing any defects in a timely manner when identified
- Partnership across business units to optimize segmentation model, and incorporate modeling being done in other parts of the organization in order to best optimize lead and relationship management activities
- Analysis, interpretation, and strategy recommendation for coordinated lead management strategy across touchpoints, to include external leads that are purchased and corresponding outbound telemarketing calls and results
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills - manage through shifting timelines, resources constraints and limitations while executing concurrent priories and balancing tactical and strategic points-of-view
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum Bachelor's degree with an advanced degree preferred in related field (Marketing, Business, etc.)
- Minimum of five (5) years of program/project management work related to analytics and business strategy
- Experience in a leadership role, partnering with senior staff, resulting in the development and implementation of business unit strategies
- Ability to lead collaborative interdisciplinary teams
- Expert strategic and analytic skills
- Advanced organization and project/program management skills
- Advanced negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Advanced experience using Microsoft suite
- Advanced presentation development and delivery skills
- Advanced understanding and work within Business Objects, Tableau, and other data platforms
- Intermediate understanding of software development methodologies such as agile, XP, Paired Programing, Pivotal
- SQL and other programing experience a plus
The candidate(s) offered this position will be required to submit to a background investigation, which includes a drug screen.
Good Work. Good Life. Good Hands®.
As a Fortune 100 company and industry leader, we provide a competitive salary – but that's just the beginning. Our Total Rewards package also offers benefits like tuition assistance, medical and dental insurance, as well as a robust pension and 401(k). Plus, you'll have access to a wide variety of programs to help you balance your work and personal life -- including a generous paid time off policy.
Learn more about life at Allstate. Connect with us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn or watch a video.
Allstate generally does not sponsor individuals for employment-based visas for this position.
Effective July 1, 2014, under Indiana House Enrolled Act (HEA) 1242, it is against public policy of the State of Indiana and a discriminatory practice for an employer to discriminate against a prospective employee on the basis of status as a veteran by refusing to employ an applicant on the basis that they are a veteran of the armed forces of the United States, a member of the Indiana National Guard or a member of a reserve component.
For jobs in San Francisco, please see the notice regarding the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For jobs in Los Angeles, please seethe notice regarding the Los Angeles Ordinance.
It is the policy of Allstate to employ the best qualified individuals available for all jobs without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity/gender expression, disability, and citizenship status as a veteran with a disability or veteran of the Vietnam Era.
Meet Some of Allstate's Employees
Director Of Technology Strategy
Josh is constantly looking for opportunities for Allstate to use technology and computer software in innovative ways that continue to build on the company’s core strengths.
Back to top