Life, Underwriting and Claims Business Associate
Where good people build rewarding careers.
Think that working in the insurance field can't be exciting, rewarding and challenging? Think again. You'll help us reinvent protection and retirement to improve customers' lives. We'll help you make an impact with our training and mentoring offerings. Here, you'll have the opportunity to expand and apply your skills in ways you never thought possible. And you'll have fun doing it. Join a company of individuals with hopes, plans and passions, all using and developing our talents for good, at work and in life.
Allstate's Life New Business Front-End Processing team is seeking a Processing Associate to provide customer and agent support and assistance in reviewing applications and replacement paperwork for completeness. The Processing Associate will act as a resource for questions from internal and external customers and assist with escalated situations or project work as requested. This individual may also be involved in insurance policy changes. This position includes tasks of unusual detail and complexity, according to prescribed procedure.
- Provide professional assistance and resolution on Replacement and TIN certification inquiries
- Review pre-issue requirements for accuracy and compliancy
- Identifies and investigates the root cause of issues
- Assists with other tasks as needed in order to promote a positive work condition and service environment
- At least two years of business related experience
- Requires a sincere commitment to providing exceptional customer service to policyholders, agents, coworkers and other home office personnel
- Requires excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, along with good attention to detail
- Ability to work with sensitive and confidential information
- Requires self-motivation and resourcefulness in determining answers or working with appropriate teams
- Requires excellent organization and prioritization skills, time management and ability to adapt quickly and effectively to shifting priorities
- Requires a strong work ethic
- Intermediate PC skills and knowledge, proficiency in MS Office programs
The candidate(s) offered this position will be required to submit to a background investigation, which includes a drug screen.
Good Work. Good Life. Good Hands®.
As a Fortune 100 company and industry leader, we provide a competitive salary – but that's just the beginning. Our Total Rewards package also offers benefits like tuition assistance, medical and dental insurance, as well as a robust pension and 401(k). Plus, you'll have access to a wide variety of programs to help you balance your work and personal life -- including a generous paid time off policy.
Learn more about life at Allstate. Connect with us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn or watch a video.
Allstate generally does not sponsor individuals for employment-based visas for this position.
Effective July 1, 2014, under Indiana House Enrolled Act (HEA) 1242, it is against public policy of the State of Indiana and a discriminatory practice for an employer to discriminate against a prospective employee on the basis of status as a veteran by refusing to employ an applicant on the basis that they are a veteran of the armed forces of the United States, a member of the Indiana National Guard or a member of a reserve component.
For jobs in San Francisco, please see the notice regarding the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For jobs in Los Angeles, please seethe notice regarding the Los Angeles Ordinance.
It is the policy of Allstate to employ the best qualified individuals available for all jobs without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity/gender expression, disability, and citizenship status as a veteran with a disability or veteran of the Vietnam Era.
Meet Some of Allstate's Employees
Director Of Technology Strategy
Josh is constantly looking for opportunities for Allstate to use technology and computer software in innovative ways that continue to build on the company’s core strengths.
Back to top