Lead User Experience Architect-Relationship Platform
Build your career. It's all right here.
We are a company of individuals with hopes, plans and passions, all using and developing our talents for good, at work and in life. Employees can be a force for good only when they are working at the top of their ability, learning new skills and challenging themselves with new responsibilities. Allstate's Enterprise Talent Market was developed with that in mind, to help you reach your full potential.
The User Experience organization is a multi-disciplinary service organization that designs user interactions and experiences with devices, systems and services that provide an overall positive, engaging and productive experience. The organization is comprised of UX Designers, Content Writers, Design Research and Usability Analysts, Creative Technologists and Visual Designers that come together to design delightful experiences.
User Experience (UX) Design is responsible for applying knowledge of user-centered design methods, human-computer interaction and industry best practices to drive useful and usable interface design solutions.
The UX Designer is responsible for participating in UX design project work and applying knowledge of human capabilities, technology, industry design best practices and standards to create user interfaces for low-medium complexity projects. This person will serves as the steward for the online user experience while championing ideas and designs that improve business results and exceed end user needs.
• Develop information architecture, wireframes, design, user flow diagrams, style guides, prototypes and other interactive designs
• Designs must incorporate best practices and emerging trends as discovered through market research, competitive insights and user research
• Knowledge of digital design, SEO, consumer digital, media consumption and trends
• Work collaboratively with other interaction designers on interaction design principals and best practices
• Act as a liaison with our customer experience and technology teams to ensure that our interactions remain consistent across applications
• Create, maintain and implement an interaction and design pattern library to promote standards adherence governance
• Partner with vendors as needed for wireframes and graphic designs to ensure consistency in assets and optimization in project deliverables
• Keep up to date in field by monitoring consumer trends, attending workshops, joining professional groups and mentor others in the UX design methodologies
• Promote importance of user-centered activities and is able to influence stakeholders to insure execution
- Bachelor's degree or higher in design, computer science, information sciences, psychology, human factors and or HCI preferred.
- 7+ years as a UX designer in highly collaborative environments
- Experience with complex transactional business models
- Excellent communication, organizational and time management skills
- Expert in MS office suite and design programs such as Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and Axure
Good Work. Good Life. Good Hands®.
Allstate is where good people can build a rewarding career and we provide the resources you need to succeed, both personally and professionally. Our culture and employee programs have also drawn praise from outside organizations like Working Mother magazine, LATINA Style and Black Enterprise. Learn more about the resources, benefits, and programs Allstate has to offer you under the MyWorkLife tab on MyDesktop.
Hear what other Allstaters think. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn or watch a video.
Please note, to be fully considered for this opportunity you must attach an updated resume to your profile when you apply, and if applicable, include:
- Your updated Allstate position(s) and titles, specific experiences and skills developed
- Committee/subgroup work
- Talent Share opportunities
- Completed programs/coursework
Visit "Managing Your Career" located under MyWorkLife (via MyDesktop) to further enhance your career profile and development goals.
Allstate generally does not sponsor individuals for employment-based visas for this position.
Effective July 1, 2014, under Indiana House Enrolled Act (HEA) 1242, it is against public policy of the State of Indiana and a discriminatory practice for an employer to discriminate against a prospective employee on the basis of status as a veteran by refusing to employ an applicant on the basis that they are a veteran of the armed forces of the United States, a member of the Indiana National Guard or a member of a reserve component.
For jobs in San Francisco, please click "here" for information regarding the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For jobs in Los Angeles, please click "here" for information regarding the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
It is the policy of Allstate to employ the best qualified individuals available for all jobs without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity/gender expression, disability, and citizenship status as a veteran with a disability or veteran of the Vietnam Era.
Meet Some of Allstate's Employees
Director Of Technology Strategy
Josh is constantly looking for opportunities for Allstate to use technology and computer software in innovative ways that continue to build on the company’s core strengths.
Back to top