Lead Management - Marketing Manager
Where good people build rewarding careers.
Think that working in the insurance field can't be exciting, rewarding and challenging? Think again. You'll help us reinvent protection and retirement to improve customers' lives. We'll help you make an impact with our training and mentoring offerings. Here, you'll have the opportunity to expand and apply your skills in ways you never thought possible. And you'll have fun doing it. Join a company of individuals with hopes, plans and passions, all using and developing our talents for good, at work and in life.
The ideal candidate will possess a blend of technical expertise and business savvy, especially as it pertains to testing methodologies. S/he will provide direction and oversight to a proprietary Lead Management Application and be charged to meet scheduled releases on time and within budget. Additionally, the candidate should demonstrate proven expertise in a test & learn environment, understand testing methodologies, and have experience with internal/external data sources. The incumbent will help formulate hypotheses to test these data elements and drive results. Experience managing people and building relationships throughout a large and complex organization is a must.
- Lead Optimization
- Own and actively manage proprietary Lead Management Application
- Oversee the existing Lead Activity Tool (LAT)
- Enhance capabilities as needed
- Improve reporting capabilities recommended by senior management and field partners
- Provide ongoing education as needed
- Provide communication support to leadership, field partners, and agencies
- Work within a larger team on lead management strategic direction
- Coordinate enhancements with an adjacent lead management tool, working closely with a separate management team
- Analyze external/internal sources in order to develop sound and actionable recommendations to test sources
- Partner with an external provider, and internal/field stakeholders to test data enhancements in new or existing campaigns
- Increase effectiveness
- Reduce expenses
- Act as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) and provide consultation across multiple areas regarding data sources
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum of nine (9) years of related experience
- Minimum of three (3) years experience vendor management
- Minimum of three (3) years experience people management
- Experience negotiating and executing contracts
- Data-driven marketing experience: direct mail, email, and/or telephone
- Proven history of owning and maximizing campaign results
- Proven ability managing multiple projects under tight timelines
- Proven knowledge of Direct Marketing methodology and measurement principles, and ability to apply throughout the course of business
- Proven ability to manage internal and external partners
- Advanced analytic skills and the ability to translate analysis into actionable steps and drive results
- Advanced negotiation, influencing, and interpersonal skills
- Advanced project management skills
- Advanced verbal, written, and presentation skills
- Knowledge of insurance products and services a plus
Bachelor's degree requ
The candidate(s) offered this position will be required to submit to a background investigation, which includes a drug screen.
Good Work. Good Life. Good Hands®.
As a Fortune 100 company and industry leader, we provide a competitive salary – but that's just the beginning. Our Total Rewards package also offers benefits like tuition assistance, medical and dental insurance, as well as a robust pension and 401(k). Plus, you'll have access to a wide variety of programs to help you balance your work and personal life -- including a generous paid time off policy.
Learn more about life at Allstate. Connect with us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn or watch a video.
Allstate generally does not sponsor individuals for employment-based visas for this position.
Effective July 1, 2014, under Indiana House Enrolled Act (HEA) 1242, it is against public policy of the State of Indiana and a discriminatory practice for an employer to discriminate against a prospective employee on the basis of status as a veteran by refusing to employ an applicant on the basis that they are a veteran of the armed forces of the United States, a member of the Indiana National Guard or a member of a reserve component.
For jobs in San Francisco, please see the notice regarding the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For jobs in Los Angeles, please seethe notice regarding the Los Angeles Ordinance.
It is the policy of Allstate to employ the best qualified individuals available for all jobs without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity/gender expression, disability, and citizenship status as a veteran with a disability or veteran of the Vietnam Era.
Meet Some of Allstate's Employees
Data Analytics Engineer
Patrick supports the work of his fellow Data Scientists by coding predictive models. He works to create functional Allstate products by making sense of the company's vast amount of customer data.
Back to top