Knowledge Management - Front-End Designer
Where good people build rewarding careers.
Think that working in the insurance field can't be exciting, rewarding and challenging? Think again. You'll help us reinvent protection and retirement to improve customers' lives. We'll help you make an impact with our training and mentoring offerings. Here, you'll have the opportunity to expand and apply your skills in ways you never thought possible. And you'll have fun doing it. Join a company of individuals with hopes, plans and passions, all using and developing our talents for good, at work and in life.
Allstate Insurance Company has an exceptional career opportunity for a Front End Designer in Northbrook, IL!
The Front End Designer onboards new clients to Allstate tools and technologies. The Front End Designer will work as part of Allstate's Customer Success team. You'll be responsible for creating beautiful & reflowable design templates out of HTML and CSS/SASS, consulting on content conversion between print and digital formats and digital design best practices, and training & mentoring new client teams. You'll be resourceful, highly motivated, detail-oriented, and great at communicating as part of a team.
- Design templates and stylesheets for digital content
- Build templates and develop best practices to optimize the client experience
- Implement designs using extensible HTML and CSS/SASS
- Partner with editorial teams to ensure quality and accuracy of styled content
- Advise clients on content conversion between print & digital formats
- Advise clients on digital design best practices
- Train and mentor new client teams
- Bachelor's degree in design, engineering or related field
- 3+ years work experience in a design-oriented role
- Professional knowledge of HTML5, CSS3, and SASS
- Experience with the Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, and/or similar design tools
- Good graphic design, typography, and information design skills
- Teaching or training experience preferred
- Experience in a customer-facing role preferred
- Bilingual candidates encouraged to apply
- Military candidates encouraged to apply CLK789
The candidate(s) offered this position will be required to submit to a background investigation, which includes a drug screen.
Good Work. Good Life. Good Hands®.
As a Fortune 100 company and industry leader, we provide a competitive salary – but that's just the beginning. Our Total Rewards package also offers benefits like tuition assistance, medical and dental insurance, as well as a robust pension and 401(k). Plus, you'll have access to a wide variety of programs to help you balance your work and personal life -- including a generous paid time off policy.
Learn more about life at Allstate. Connect with us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn or watch a video.
Allstate generally does not sponsor individuals for employment-based visas for this position.
Effective July 1, 2014, under Indiana House Enrolled Act (HEA) 1242, it is against public policy of the State of Indiana and a discriminatory practice for an employer to discriminate against a prospective employee on the basis of status as a veteran by refusing to employ an applicant on the basis that they are a veteran of the armed forces of the United States, a member of the Indiana National Guard or a member of a reserve component.
For jobs in San Francisco, please see the notice regarding the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For jobs in Los Angeles, please seethe notice regarding the Los Angeles Ordinance.
It is the policy of Allstate to employ the best qualified individuals available for all jobs without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity/gender expression, disability, and citizenship status as a veteran with a disability or veteran of the Vietnam Era.
Meet Some of Allstate's Employees
Director Of Technology Strategy
Josh is constantly looking for opportunities for Allstate to use technology and computer software in innovative ways that continue to build on the company’s core strengths.
Back to top