IT Systems Analyst
Where good people build rewarding careers.
Think that working in the insurance field can’t be exciting, rewarding and challenging? Think again. You’ll help us reinvent protection and retirement to improve customers’ lives. We’ll help you make an impact with our training and mentoring offerings. Here, you’ll have the opportunity to expand and apply your skills in ways you never thought possible. And you’ll have fun doing it. Join a company of individuals with hopes, plans and passions, all using and developing our talents for good, at work and in life.
- Monitor and alert production applications baseline performance deviations
- Leverage monitoring tools and capabilities to find root cause for incident management
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Advanced Microsoft Excel Skills – Lookups, Pivot Tables, Charts, Statistics
- Ability to work in a VERY FAST moving environment
- High initiative in working through difficult problems and obstacles
- Ability to work independently and with program teams
- Ability to work on several projects in parallel and meet target timelines
- Flexibility in working off hours and weekends
- Having a strong systems analysis or development background is plus
- Technical knowledge of Facilities applications such as building access, network video security, power monitoring, etc. is a plus.
- Experience supporting applications or systems.
- Knowledge of windows operating system with experience in either workstation or server environments.
- Good communication skills.
- Good troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to write reports and business correspondence and procedure and to effectively
- Systems Analyst with 5 to 7 years of experience in reviewing, analyzing, troubleshooting, documenting and following-up on issues
- Heavy interactions with various customers: Internal Support Staff, Developers and the Business/Operational Teams
- Create, log, and update tickets regarding issues. Exposure to ticket management systems is required
- Excellent writing skills with the ability to customize documentation to varying audiences: Users, IT, Operations, etc.
- Maintain customer satisfaction by communicating SLAs and other variables affecting deliverables accurately to set customer expectations.
- Be the primary interface for the IT team in the coordination and facilitation of issues with other technology team to include reporting
- Exceptional inter-personal and customer service skills
- Experience with working with 3rd part vendors of applications including on-site and cloud implementations.
Good Work. Good Life. Good Hands®.
As a Fortune 100 company and industry leader, we provide a competitive salary – but that’s just the beginning. Our Total Rewards package also offers benefits like tuition assistance, medical and dental insurance, as well as a robust pension and 401(k). Plus, you’ll have access to a wide variety of programs to help you balance your work and personal life — including a generous paid time off policy.
Learn more about life at Allstate. Connect with us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn or watch a video.
Allstate generally does not sponsor individuals for employment-based visas for this position.
Effective July 1, 2014, under Indiana House Enrolled Act (HEA) 1242, it is against public policy of the State of Indiana and a discriminatory practice for an employer to discriminate against a prospective employee on the basis of status as a veteran by refusing to employ an applicant on the basis that they are a veteran of the armed forces of the United States, a member of the Indiana National Guard or a member of a reserve component.
For jobs in San Francisco, please see the notice regarding the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
It is the policy of Allstate to employ the best qualified individuals available for all jobs without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity/gender expression, disability, and citizenship status as a veteran with a disability or veteran of the Vietnam Era.
Meet Some of Allstate's Employees
Data Analytics Engineer
Patrick supports the work of his fellow Data Scientists by coding predictive models. He works to create functional Allstate products by making sense of the company's vast amount of customer data.
Back to top