Inside Motorcycle Adjuster - $2,500 Hiring Bonus!
Where good people build rewarding careers.
Think that working in the insurance field can't be exciting, rewarding and challenging? Think again. You'll help us reinvent protection and retirement to improve customers' lives. We'll help you make an impact with our training and mentoring offerings. Here, you'll have the opportunity to expand and apply your skills in ways you never thought possible. And you'll have fun doing it. Join a company of individuals with hopes, plans and passions, all using and developing our talents for good, at work and in life.
Allstate Insurance Company has an exceptional opportunity for an Experienced Inside Motorcycle Damage Estimator- Digital Operating Center Irving, TX!
Combine your skills working with people and working with Motorcycles!
Think that working in the insurance field can't be exciting, rewarding or challenging? Allstate Insurance has an exciting career opportunity that will utilize your customer service and motorcycle technical skills to deliver on our promise to provide fast, fair, and efficient claim service. This opportunity is for an experienced and motivated motorcycle collision damage estimator who will complete estimates from photos, and negotiate supplements with repair facilities utilizing live-streaming video! If you have the passion to help build the success of a great company, join the Allstate team.
What you will do:
- Work in a team environment within an Allstate office
- Efficiently write an accurate estimates and supplements based on photos
- Efficiently review, reconcile, and negotiate with repair facilities via Allstate's Virtual Assist, live-streaming technology
- Perform OEM and custom accessory part searches
- Condition vehicles/motorcycles and prepare reports to settle total loss claims for customers
- Determine salvage value
- Service the customer with empathy while delivering compassionate service by understanding and meeting the customer's needs
What you will need:
- Bachelor's degree in related field preferred or equivalent experience
- Minimum 1 year motorcycle estimating writing experience.
- Strong knowledge base of Motorcycle parts and repair techniques
- Working experience of estimating platforms such as ADP, CCC, or Mitchell
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational and computer skills
- I-CAR or ASE Certification, and/or Adjusters license are desirable
- Bilingual and military candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
The candidate(s) offered this position will be required to submit to a background investigation, which includes a drug screen.
Good Work. Good Life. Good Hands®.
As a Fortune 100 company and industry leader, we provide a competitive salary - but that's just the beginning. Our Total Rewards package also offers benefits like tuition assistance, medical and dental insurance, as well as a robust pension and 401(k). Plus, you'll have access to a wide variety of programs to help you balance your work and personal life -- including a generous paid time off policy.
Learn more about life at Allstate. Connect with us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn or watch a video.
Allstate generally does not sponsor individuals for employment-based visas for this position.
Effective July 1, 2014, under Indiana House Enrolled Act (HEA) 1242, it is against public policy of the State of Indiana and a discriminatory practice for an employer to discriminate against a prospective employee on the basis of status as a veteran by refusing to employ an applicant on the basis that they are a veteran of the armed forces of the United States, a member of the Indiana National Guard or a member of a reserve component.
For jobs in San Francisco, please click "here" for information regarding the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For jobs in Los Angeles, please click "here" for information regarding the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
It is the policy of Allstate to employ the best qualified individuals available for all jobs without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity/gender expression, disability, and citizenship status as a veteran with a disability or veteran of the Vietnam Era.
Meet Some of Allstate's Employees
Director Of Technology Strategy
Josh is constantly looking for opportunities for Allstate to use technology and computer software in innovative ways that continue to build on the company’s core strengths.
Back to top