Inside Auto Good Hands Repair Network Administrator
Where good people build rewarding careers.
Think that working in the insurance field can't be exciting, rewarding and challenging? Think again. You'll help us reinvent protection and retirement to improve customers' lives. We'll help you make an impact with our training and mentoring offerings. Here, you'll have the opportunity to expand and apply your skills in ways you never thought possible. And you'll have fun doing it. Join a company of individuals with hopes, plans and passions, all using and developing our talents for good, at work and in life.
Allstate Insurance Company has an exceptional career opportunity for a Inside Auto Good Hands Repair Network (GHRN) Administrator in Tigard, OR!
What you will do:
- Responsible for monitoring the activities of area Good Hands Repair Network (GHRN) shops, providing status updates, responding to customer or shop questions, managing complex issues and collaborating with leadership to maximize production and favorably impact loss adjustment expenses.
- Deliver compassionate service that is fast, fair, and easy in all dealings and communications with both internal and external contacts, to ensure customer retention.
- Negotiate high-level pricing for parts & repairs, determine appropriate shop location to do work, and makes recommendations and/or decisions to ensure quality control is met.
- Provide work guidance and direction to less senior employees and provides mentoring and coaching to the team.
- Work independently, prioritizing your own responsibilities, and managing your own workload. You consistently meets band level behaviors, production, quality, and/or customer service goals.
What we offer:
- Competitive Salary, based on prior experience
- Generous Paid Time Off, 401(k) and pension
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Tuition Reimbursement
Primary Location: Tigard, OR
Secondary Location: Bothell, WA
- High School Diploma/General Education Diploma (GED) &/or Certified Collision Repair or Auto body Technician program
- Minimum of two years auto estimating experience, total loss a plus
- Extensive knowledge of automobile parts and repair techniques
- Working experience of estimating platforms such as ADP, CCC, or Mitchell
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational and computer skills
- Ability to be a self-starter and work independently
- I-CAR or ASE Certification, and/or Adjusters license are desirable
- Bilingual and military candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
The candidate(s) offered this position will be required to submit to a background investigation, which includes a drug screen.
Good Work. Good Life. Good Hands®.
As a Fortune 100 company and industry leader, we provide a competitive salary – but that's just the beginning. Our Total Rewards package also offers benefits like tuition assistance, medical and dental insurance, as well as a robust pension and 401(k). Plus, you'll have access to a wide variety of programs to help you balance your work and personal life -- including a generous paid time off policy.
Learn more about life at Allstate. Connect with us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn or watch a video.
Allstate generally does not sponsor individuals for employment-based visas for this position.
Effective July 1, 2014, under Indiana House Enrolled Act (HEA) 1242, it is against public policy of the State of Indiana and a discriminatory practice for an employer to discriminate against a prospective employee on the basis of status as a veteran by refusing to employ an applicant on the basis that they are a veteran of the armed forces of the United States, a member of the Indiana National Guard or a member of a reserve component.
For jobs in San Francisco, please see the notice regarding the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For jobs in Los Angeles, please seethe notice regarding the Los Angeles Ordinance.
It is the policy of Allstate to employ the best qualified individuals available for all jobs without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity/gender expression, disability, and citizenship status as a veteran with a disability or veteran of the Vietnam Era.
Meet Some of Allstate's Employees
Director Of Technology Strategy
Josh is constantly looking for opportunities for Allstate to use technology and computer software in innovative ways that continue to build on the company’s core strengths.
Back to top