Inside Auto GHRN Administrator
Where good people build rewarding careers.
Think that working in the insurance field can’t be exciting, rewarding and challenging? Think again. You’ll help us reinvent protection and retirement to improve customers’ lives. We’ll help you make an impact with our training and mentoring offerings. Here, you’ll have the opportunity to expand and apply your skills in ways you never thought possible. And you’ll have fun doing it. Join a company of individuals with hopes, plans and passions, all using and developing our talents for good, at work and in life.
Do you have a strong interest in vehicles? Have excellent customer service skills? Do you have strong organizational and time management skills? And looking to accelerate your career at a renowned company?
Allstate Insurance Company has an exceptional career opportunity for an Inside Auto GHRN Administrator in Richmond, VA!
Combine your skills working with people and working with vehicles!
When a customer is involved in an accident is when they need us the most. As an Allstate Inside GHRN Administrator you will play a vital role to ensure we deliver on our promise of delivering fair and efficient claim service. This position supports management in ensuring consistency of estimating practices from the repair facilities, and compliance to best practices. This role will handle concerns generated from the GHRN shops or customers concerns whose vehicles were repaired at the GHRN shops. The job will entail reviewing estimates and photos and the ability to differentiate between accident related damages and prior damages. You will be challenged to manage multiple cases simultaneously, and solve problems in a fast-paced working environment. You will be measured on your excellent customer service, process compliance, ability to provide accurate estimates and reach fair and efficient claims resolutions while managing costs. Your success will be rewarded with our Total Rewards package which includes base pay, benefits, and opportunities for career advancement.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Expert knowledge of coverage and process, specifically, auto repair techniques, estimating best practices and claim processes.
- Accurately documenting estimates on Allstate’s state-of-the-art, computerized NextGen claims system.
- Providing clear verbal explanation of damage and repairs as well as clear concise written correspondence as necessary.
- Maintaining exceptional and courteous customer service while maintaining empathy.
- Working well with others in a fast-paced, collaborative environment.
- Achieving targeted performance goals to support Allstate’s industry-leading operational standards.
- Ability to leverage learned auto technical skills in support of team objectives.
- Effective communication in working with others in complex situations; ability to interact effectively with, and influence, internal and external customers
- Apply initiative to evaluate situations and recommend solutions
Broad to advanced knowledge of computer applications such as Excel, Business Objects, Access, PowerPoint etc
- High School Diploma/General Education Diploma (GED), plus three years auto technical, adjusting or experience writing estimates for an insurance carrier or in an auto body shop.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and computer skills
- Ability to be a self-starter and work independently
- Previous experience using a computer estimating system such as ADP, CCC or Mitchell is a definite plus.
- ICAR platinum certification, ASE certification and/or an Adjuster’s license are especially desirable.
- Bilingual candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
The candidate(s) offered this position will be required to submit to a background investigation, which includes a drug screen.
Good Work. Good Life. Good Hands®.
As a Fortune 100 company and industry leader, we provide a competitive salary – but that’s just the beginning. Our Total Rewards package also offers benefits like tuition assistance, medical and dental insurance, as well as a robust pension and 401(k). Plus, you’ll have access to a wide variety of programs to help you balance your work and personal life — including a generous paid time off policy.
Learn more about life at Allstate. Connect with us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn or watch a video.
Allstate generally does not sponsor individuals for employment-based visas for this position.
Effective July 1, 2014, under Indiana House Enrolled Act (HEA) 1242, it is against public policy of the State of Indiana and a discriminatory practice for an employer to discriminate against a prospective employee on the basis of status as a veteran by refusing to employ an applicant on the basis that they are a veteran of the armed forces of the United States, a member of the Indiana National Guard or a member of a reserve component.
For jobs in San Francisco, please see the notice regarding the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
It is the policy of Allstate to employ the best qualified individuals available for all jobs without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity/gender expression, disability, and citizenship status as a veteran with a disability or veteran of the Vietnam Era.
Meet Some of Allstate's Employees
Data Analytics Engineer
Patrick supports the work of his fellow Data Scientists by coding predictive models. He works to create functional Allstate products by making sense of the company's vast amount of customer data.
Back to top