Identity Management Sr. Engineer
Where good people build rewarding careers.
Think that working in the insurance field can't be exciting, rewarding and challenging? Think again. You'll help us reinvent protection and retirement to improve customers' lives. We'll help you make an impact with our training and mentoring offerings. Here, you'll have the opportunity to expand and apply your skills in ways you never thought possible. And you'll have fun doing it. Join a company of individuals with hopes, plans and passions, all using and developing our talents for good, at work and in life.
- Lead the IDM platform for internal, Consumer and Agency environments
- Effectively communicate with peers, quality control, testing and other technology teams
- Strong focus on documentation and standards
- Administration and support of Identity Manager products (SailPoint preferred)
- Analyze, document and recommend process improvements for Identity Management processes
- Design, document and implement custom certifications and provisioning workflows
- Implement application connectors, certifications, workflows, rules, provisioning policies, e-mail templates, reports and tasks
- Ensure availability of the IDM environment
- 2-3 years of experience in implementing enterprise identity management and security solutions (Preferably SailPoint IdentityIQ)
- 5 years of experience in Information Technology and SDLC processes
- Hands on experience in supporting an identity and access management system integrated with target applications such as Active Directory, Sun Directory, SAP, RACF and AS400, with IDM
- Experience in Access Governance, Workflows, Provisioning and RBAC
- Hands-on experience (Bean -shell scripting) with SailPoint Identity IQ
- Hands-on experience with Basic Java, J2EE, XML, HTML, Application Server, Web Server and other Web Technologies
- Working knowledge of Webservices, SOAP, REST and SQL
- Familiarity with major operating systems such as Microsoft Windows/Unix/Linux and operational knowledge of WebSphere
- Experience with one or more Database platforms (Oracle, MySQL, etc)
- A four-year degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems, or demonstrated work experience
- CISM, CISSP, CISA, or other information security related certifications a plus
The candidate(s) offered this position will be required to submit to a background investigation, which includes a drug screen.
Good Work. Good Life. Good Hands®.
As a Fortune 100 company and industry leader, we provide a competitive salary - but that's just the beginning. Our Total Rewards package also offers benefits like tuition assistance, medical and dental insurance, as well as a robust pension and 401(k). Plus, you'll have access to a wide variety of programs to help you balance your work and personal life -- including a generous paid time off policy.
Learn more about life at Allstate. Connect with us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn or watch a video.
Allstate generally does not sponsor individuals for employment-based visas for this position.
Effective July 1, 2014, under Indiana House Enrolled Act (HEA) 1242, it is against public policy of the State of Indiana and a discriminatory practice for an employer to discriminate against a prospective employee on the basis of status as a veteran by refusing to employ an applicant on the basis that they are a veteran of the armed forces of the United States, a member of the Indiana National Guard or a member of a reserve component.
For jobs in San Francisco, please click "here" for information regarding the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For jobs in Los Angeles, please click "here" for information regarding the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
It is the policy of Allstate to employ the best qualified individuals available for all jobs without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity/gender expression, disability, and citizenship status as a veteran with a disability or veteran of the Vietnam Era.
Back to top