HR-Producer/Agency Relations Intake-Sr Associate
Where good people build rewarding careers.
Think that working in the insurance field can't be exciting, rewarding and challenging? Think again. You'll help us reinvent protection and retirement to improve customers' lives. We'll help you make an impact with our training and mentoring offerings. Here, you'll have the opportunity to expand and apply your skills in ways you never thought possible. And you'll have fun doing it. Join a company of individuals with hopes, plans and passions, all using and developing our talents for good, at work and in life.
Human Resources Producer/Agency Relations Team (PART) collaborates and consults with key stakeholders on Exclusive Agency, Exclusive Financial Specialist, Allstate Independent Agency and Licensed Sales Producer issues and concerns to ensure consistency with processes; provides insights, recommendations, and implements strategies that include best practices, analyzing trends through rigorous measurement; influences change based on results; and provides leadership education in collaboration with Human Resource business partners and company leadership.
The HR PART Intake Coordinator will serve as the main point of contact for the PART ensuring the appropriate and timely assignment of cases. The Intake Coordinator will handle appropriate client inquiries within the service level agreement (SLA), will assist in addressing client concerns, and will assist in providing information through multiple channels (phone, e-mail, face-to-face) around the full spectrum of producer/agency relations services (e.g. programs, policies, processes, etc.) These services include, but are not limited to: Cease and Desist, Department of Insurance (DOI) inquiries, Conflict of Interest, Licensing, terminations, etc.
- Listens to and acknowledges client requests and assists clients in navigating HR or other appropriate resources
- Gathers and probes for information from clients to document within the Case Management Tool (CMT) and assigns to the appropriate level HR-PART consultant for resolution
- Responds to general inquiries from key stakeholders regarding PART processes and procedures; refers questions to appropriate partners or vendors
- Proactively advises stakeholders on requisite activities to assist in addressing the issue and improving timeliness
- Explains processes, requirements, and timelines related to the inquiry to clients
- Diagnoses system-related issues related to PART procedures
- Sets clear expectations around roles and responsibilities of all involved parties at point of intake
- Develops best practices for the role and creates documented reference material
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources or a related area preferred; preferred 6 months of experience within a call center or HR environment
- Understanding of HR policies, procedures and programs
- Understanding of and insight into HR COEs, operations and key initiatives
- Deep skills in one or more HR Subject Matter
- Advanced written and communication skills, including e-mail, phone
- Ability to exercise independent judgment and make decisions on behalf of the PART to resolve basic issues and inquiries
- Strong client relationship skills – ability to establish, manage and leverage relationships with internal and external partners
- Project management skills – ability to handle multiple tasks, prioritize and organize
The candidate(s) offered this position will be required to submit to a background investigation, which includes a drug screen.
Good Work. Good Life. Good Hands®.
As a Fortune 100 company and industry leader, we provide a competitive salary – but that's just the beginning. Our Total Rewards package also offers benefits like tuition assistance, medical and dental insurance, as well as a robust pension and 401(k). Plus, you'll have access to a wide variety of programs to help you balance your work and personal life -- including a generous paid time off policy.
Learn more about life at Allstate. Connect with us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn or watch a video.
Allstate generally does not sponsor individuals for employment-based visas for this position.
Effective July 1, 2014, under Indiana House Enrolled Act (HEA) 1242, it is against public policy of the State of Indiana and a discriminatory practice for an employer to discriminate against a prospective employee on the basis of status as a veteran by refusing to employ an applicant on the basis that they are a veteran of the armed forces of the United States, a member of the Indiana National Guard or a member of a reserve component.
For jobs in San Francisco, please see the notice regarding the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For jobs in Los Angeles, please seethe notice regarding the Los Angeles Ordinance.
It is the policy of Allstate to employ the best qualified individuals available for all jobs without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity/gender expression, disability, and citizenship status as a veteran with a disability or veteran of the Vietnam Era.
Meet Some of Allstate's Employees
Data Analytics Engineer
Patrick supports the work of his fellow Data Scientists by coding predictive models. He works to create functional Allstate products by making sense of the company's vast amount of customer data.
Back to top