HRIS Recruiting Technology System Analyst
Where good people build rewarding careers.
Think that working in the insurance field can’t be exciting, rewarding and challenging? Think again. You’ll help us reinvent protection and retirement to improve customers’ lives. We’ll help you make an impact with our training and mentoring offerings. Here, you’ll have the opportunity to expand and apply your skills in ways you never thought possible. And you’ll have fun doing it. Join a company of individuals with hopes, plans and passions, all using and developing our talents for good, at work and in life.
The HRIS System Analyst is responsible for supporting the Talent Acquisition (TA) organization’s infrastructure for employee and agent recruiting. Role responsibilities include ongoing configuration, maintenance, and support for the TA technology portfolio inclusive of the Candidate Relationship Management (CRM) system, Applicant Tracking System (ATS), Onboarding platform, on-demand interview system, telephony system, and all integration touch points including SAP HRMS, SAP FSCD, social media sites, pre-employment assessments, background check services, and any other vendor solutions. The role is responsible for supporting Talent Acquisition through the design, development and implementation of expanded technology features and any further procured modules or technology. The TA Technology System Administrator uses industry benchmarking, best practices and knowledge of internal or external business issues to improve the customer experience. The System Administrator is a subject matter expert and resource responsible for solving complex Talent Acquisition challenges.
- The system administrator supports the implementation, ongoing maintenance, configuration and monitoring day-to-day operational service functional of the entire TA Technology portfolio which includes candidate relationship management system (CRM), applicant tracking system (ATS), onboarding system, virtual interviewing/screening system, multiple candidate assessment platforms, background check platform, telephony system, and all integration points.Provide Tier 1 and Tier 2 end-user support of entire recruiting technology portfolio for two distinct recruiting segments which requires the role to research and perform triage root cause analysis, act as liaison with customer, candidates, vendor, and internal partners; escalates to direct manager when necessary
- With strategic guidance from direct manager, primary owner of system configuration, workflow creation, configuration decision documentation, technical support and general project work
- Ongoing maintenance, troubleshooting, and support of high quantity of integrations (10+ in ATS, 8+ in CRM plus 75+ job boards within CRM); escalating to direct manager, vendors, and internal partners when necessary
- Explores, evaluates, recommends, and designs new features and functionalities or process re-configuration
- Leads testing of new releases within entire technology portfolio
- Identifies training needs and develops training resources, in partnership with Talent Acquisition Trainer
- Provides recommendations on system optimization to increase user efficiency and system configuration to meet compliance requirements
- Understands dependencies and impact of actions within Talent Acquisition infrastructure portfolio and within broader HR infrastructure (SAP, TalentConnection),HR operations and enterprise technology such as SharePoint, Sailpoint system, Single Sign On, and EPC2 agency data
- Stays current on functionality and roadmap of systems within TA infrastructure portfolio
- Provide backup support to Data Analytics team
- Participate in TA Communities of Practice (Recruiter, Sourcer, Search Associate) as technology SME to provide updates on known issues and planned improvements as well as facilitate open forum discussion related to technology needs
- Ability and aptitude to translate technical language in to layman’s term to provide value added consulting to the business function
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2-4 years’ experience as an ATS and/or CRM System Administrator or system support role
- Functional knowledge of HR processes and how data is used and integrated
- Strong familiarity with solving business needs using HR systems
- Knowledge of leading CRM, Applicant Tracking and Onboarding systems
- Ability to troubleshoot and analyze complex data issues to determine root cause
- Strong understanding of system functionality to troubleshoot, coach, and provide general support to end users.
- Ability to communicate verbally and in writing to present and provide clear, sequential and logical information and instructions to team members, organization leaders, HR reps, vendors at all organizational and varying technical skill levels
- Basic project management skills
- Strong time management, customer service, consulting, and presentation skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Savvy system administrator who has a command of the latest recruiting trends and best practices
The candidate(s) offered this position will be required to submit to a background investigation, which includes a drug screen.
Good Work. Good Life. Good Hands®.
As a Fortune 100 company and industry leader, we provide a competitive salary – but that’s just the beginning. Our Total Rewards package also offers benefits like tuition assistance, medical and dental insurance, as well as a robust pension and 401(k). Plus, you’ll have access to a wide variety of programs to help you balance your work and personal life — including a generous paid time off policy.
Learn more about life at Allstate. Connect with us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn or watch a video.
Allstate generally does not sponsor individuals for employment-based visas for this position.
Effective July 1, 2014, under Indiana House Enrolled Act (HEA) 1242, it is against public policy of the State of Indiana and a discriminatory practice for an employer to discriminate against a prospective employee on the basis of status as a veteran by refusing to employ an applicant on the basis that they are a veteran of the armed forces of the United States, a member of the Indiana National Guard or a member of a reserve component.
For jobs in San Francisco, please see the notice regarding the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
It is the policy of Allstate to employ the best qualified individuals available for all jobs without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity/gender expression, disability, and citizenship status as a veteran with a disability or veteran of the Vietnam Era.
Meet Some of Allstate's Employees
Data Analytics Engineer
Patrick supports the work of his fellow Data Scientists by coding predictive models. He works to create functional Allstate products by making sense of the company's vast amount of customer data.
Back to top