HRIS Analyst (Time & Attendance)
Where good people build rewarding careers.
Think that working in the insurance field can't be exciting, rewarding and challenging? Think again. You'll help us reinvent protection and retirement to improve customers' lives. We'll help you make an impact with our training and mentoring offerings. Here, you'll have the opportunity to expand and apply your skills in ways you never thought possible. And you'll have fun doing it. Join a company of individuals with hopes, plans and passions, all using and developing our talents for good, at work and in life.
The Workforce Digital Solutions (WDS) Team drives the maximization of our digital technology investment to deliver a consumer-grade experience adapted to people, roles and personas that provides targeted data to inform business insights and enable decision making.
The Workforce Digital Solutions Senior Consultant I performs functional configuration and advanced user support for technology platforms and systems, such as Core HR, Talent Management, Time & Attendance, Recruiting. The position has a deep understanding of system capabilities, architecture, functionality, and integration points. The position collaborates with other members of the agile development team, including IT and vended technology partners, as well as the product owner and scrum master.
Workforce Digital Solutions System Admin
- Accountability across many SAP SuccessFactors modules, including: Performance, Goals, Succession, Employee Central, Learning, Recruiting, Onboarding, Mobile, Compensation, and more
- Responsibility across many major HR technology platforms, such as Salesforce, SAP, Time & Attendance
- Accountable to managing platform and system configuration that is high complexity and medium to large in size or impact
- Stays current with system changes and understands full functionality and behavior of software to troubleshoot problems, provide full support to end users and drive business value through enhancements
- Leads HR technologies releases & system refreshes: coaching team members in coordinating and communicating key dates, facilitating stakeholder reviews and supporting COEs in activating new enhancements
- Serves as a consultant for human resources, third parties, internal IT and other stakeholders to resolve functionality problems; understands integrated HR processes and seeks out tool solutions to meet business needs
- Participates in external networking, industry expertise forums and best practice sharing; bringing ideas to influence the vendor
- Coaches less experienced employees in the technologies, how to anticipate and prevent potential problems and best navigate to resolve programming and functionality problems.
Consultative Services & Collaboration
- Supports and consults with other members of the agile development team on technology projects, new enhancements and features.
- Establishes strong working relationships and communications with HR representatives to effectively support and enhance technology
- Partners with HR COEs on development and maintenance of training guides & educational materials
- Supports system enhancements and regular system releases, partnering with HR reps, technology partners, change management and overall implementation needs
- Participates as project team member for HR technology implementations and new enhancements, often as a project work stream lead; contributes to managing issues, risks, timelines, explaining design implications and partnering with technology partners to meet all requirements
- Supports and contributes to business process improvements that have a HR technologies component and serves on teams to explain system impacts to business process changes
- Manages vendor platform
- Bachelors Degree
- 3-5 years of related experience in HRIS/Human Resources
- Functional knowledge of HR processes and how data is used and integrated
- Experience with Core HRIS/HCM technology; especially design, configuration, structure, functions and processes specific to timekeeping and attendance systems.
- Experience with HR Talent technologies, especially design, configuration, structure, functions and processes preferred
- Strong familiarity with data analysis and solving business needs using HR systems
- Understanding of agile project management methodology preferred
- Demonstrates a understanding of end-to-end customer experience integration and dependencies
- Applied experience developing technology solutions operating within a business or technology role
- Ability to troubleshoot and analyze complex data issues to determine cause
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively in a team environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Word & Project
The candidate(s) offered this position will be required to submit to a background investigation, which includes a drug screen.
Good Work. Good Life. Good Hands®.
As a Fortune 100 company and industry leader, we provide a competitive salary - but that's just the beginning. Our Total Rewards package also offers benefits like tuition assistance, medical and dental insurance, as well as a robust pension and 401(k). Plus, you'll have access to a wide variety of programs to help you balance your work and personal life -- including a generous paid time off policy.
Learn more about life at Allstate. Connect with us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn or watch a video.
Allstate generally does not sponsor individuals for employment-based visas for this position.
Effective July 1, 2014, under Indiana House Enrolled Act (HEA) 1242, it is against public policy of the State of Indiana and a discriminatory practice for an employer to discriminate against a prospective employee on the basis of status as a veteran by refusing to employ an applicant on the basis that they are a veteran of the armed forces of the United States, a member of the Indiana National Guard or a member of a reserve component.
For jobs in San Francisco, please click "here" for information regarding the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For jobs in Los Angeles, please click "here" for information regarding the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
It is the policy of Allstate to employ the best qualified individuals available for all jobs without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity/gender expression, disability, and citizenship status as a veteran with a disability or veteran of the Vietnam Era.
Meet Some of Allstate's Employees
Director Of Technology Strategy
Josh is constantly looking for opportunities for Allstate to use technology and computer software in innovative ways that continue to build on the company’s core strengths.
Back to top