HR-Enterprise Learning-Cons II
Where good people build rewarding careers.
Think that working in the insurance field can’t be exciting, rewarding and challenging? Think again. You’ll help us reinvent protection and retirement to improve customers’ lives. We’ll help you make an impact with our training and mentoring offerings. Here, you’ll have the opportunity to expand and apply your skills in ways you never thought possible. And you’ll have fun doing it. Join a company of individuals with hopes, plans and passions, all using and developing our talents for good, at work and in life.
The Enterprise Learning Consultant is responsible for assisting in the delivery of a broad scope of learning initiatives to internal clients by applying professional judgment, knowledge, experience and a broad perspective. The individual participates as a member of a team to assist with the development, implementation, and delivery of routine and/or innovative solutions that support the enterprise learning process. This role requires application of learning governance protocols, contributing through collaborative projects.
- Prioritizes own work tasks to execute enterprise learning programs, processes and policies
- Actively participate as a member of the Enterprise Learning, accomplishing project milestones related to solution design, learning program implementation, system enhancements
- Ensures the execution of processes that follow learning governance protocols
- Ensures the execution of enterprise learning programs aligns to business strategy
- Identifies and documents improved work practices; integrates the collection of data and generation of metrics
- Develops internal client communications
- Stays current with trends through best practice research, internal/external benchmarking, participation in professional associations, etc.
- Builds relationships with a broad range of stakeholder groups to provide on-going advice and consultation; Actively work with business partners, client services, and HR Areas of Responsibilities (AORs) and other cross-functional teams to ensure that established learning practices and procedures are understood and supported consistently within the learning offerings
- Coordinates project work streams for Talent & Leadership Effectiveness initiatives
- Consults with clients to gain in-depth knowledge and understanding of business initiatives
- Executes and deliver the strategic initiatives for enterprise learning, with consideration given to the diverse business unit strategies, needs and compliance requirements
- Consults and applies the determined governance around enterprise learning to ensure expertise and overall data integrity are maintained
- Coordinates technology integration points with network resources, other systems, helpdesk support, etc.
- Applies knowledge and acquired best practices to deliver orientation/training resources and answers to common questions for new users in the development of basic system expertise
- Anticipates operational and program issues for unique client processes and consults with clients on preventative measures to promote client success
- Communicates best practices and development of advanced learning administration expertise across the enterprise through user group meetings, special training events, technology-based resource sites, etc.
- Supports vendor relationship to assure system reliability and value for the enterprise including:, upgrade cost/benefit, customizations, service level requirements, escalations, issue resolution, and decisions on urgent break fixes
- Partners with other vendors as needed to ensure effective delivery of services
- Determines new vendor solutions that may be helpful to enhance current processes and standards
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree Information Technology, HR, or related field preferred
- Experience: 3 years of equivalent experience, with demonstrated success in a position in the area of Educational/Learning Technology
- Intermediate oral and written communication skills
- Knowledge of the Microsoft Suite of business software, with an emphasis on Excel
- Knowledge of SAP, Success Factors or comparable HRIS, a plus
- Intermediate analytical skills
- Basic project management skills
- Understanding of HR strategies, policies and integration points
- Advanced time management skills including ability to handle multiple projects, prioritize and organize
- Ability to establish, manage and leverage relationships with internal and external partners
- Innovative thinking and problem solving skills
- Ability to work independently, as well as within a team environment
- Flexibility and capability to perform in ambiguous situations
The candidate(s) offered this position will be required to submit to a background investigation, which includes a drug screen.
Good Work. Good Life. Good Hands®.
As a Fortune 100 company and industry leader, we provide a competitive salary – but that’s just the beginning. Our Total Rewards package also offers benefits like tuition assistance, medical and dental insurance, as well as a robust pension and 401(k). Plus, you’ll have access to a wide variety of programs to help you balance your work and personal life — including a generous paid time off policy.
Learn more about life at Allstate. Connect with us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn or watch a video.
Allstate generally does not sponsor individuals for employment-based visas for this position.
Effective July 1, 2014, under Indiana House Enrolled Act (HEA) 1242, it is against public policy of the State of Indiana and a discriminatory practice for an employer to discriminate against a prospective employee on the basis of status as a veteran by refusing to employ an applicant on the basis that they are a veteran of the armed forces of the United States, a member of the Indiana National Guard or a member of a reserve component.
For jobs in San Francisco, please see the notice regarding the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
It is the policy of Allstate to employ the best qualified individuals available for all jobs without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity/gender expression, disability, and citizenship status as a veteran with a disability or veteran of the Vietnam Era.
Meet Some of Allstate's Employees
Data Analytics Engineer
Patrick supports the work of his fellow Data Scientists by coding predictive models. He works to create functional Allstate products by making sense of the company's vast amount of customer data.
Back to top