HR Strategy and Integrated Services Sr Consultant
Where good people build rewarding careers.
Think that working in the insurance field can't be exciting, rewarding and challenging? Think again. You'll help us reinvent protection and retirement to improve customers' lives. We'll help you make an impact with our training and mentoring offerings. Here, you'll have the opportunity to expand and apply your skills in ways you never thought possible. And you'll have fun doing it. Join a company of individuals with hopes, plans and passions, all using and developing our talents for good, at work and in life.
- Consults and executes on the T&LE strategy for onboarding new internal clients for T&LE services; duties include gathering business requirements and mapping them to business process activities
- Designs, Develops, & Implements a T&LE-wide Operations & Consulting Model
- Oversees the portfolio management process for T&LE, reviewing project milestones related to solution design and learning program implementations
- Implements a Client Engagement Process and identifies opportunities to improve client business process design
- Develops internal client marketing and communications to ensure that T&LE assets are leveraged to support enterprise and business unit employee development needs.
- Consults with business leaders across Allstate to leverage corporate learning assets and integrate them into enterprise and business unit programs
- Communicates and drives standard T&LE processes, protocols and ensures policies are understood and adopted by internal clients.
- Incorporates internal and external best practices, and industry trends when consulting to clients and during interactions with technology partners and vendors.
- Builds and develops relationships with a broad range of stakeholder groups and manages the client engagement process to deliver customized solutions for enterprise and business unit learning initiatives.
- Consults with business unit learning leaders to ensure effective use of T&LE services
- Consolidates client requirements and consults with T&LE leaders to determine client needs, business objectives and desired outcomes, and scope of projects.
- Manages client expectations and change management to ensure alignment among stakeholders.
- Aligns off-the-shelf T&LE solutions with AOR needs, as applicable consultants to client AORs
- Applies marketing and communication techniques to ensure that T&LE resources, vendor content solutions, and e-Learning assets are leveraged by internal clients to support their learning initiatives.
- Consults with learning leaders to develop instructionally sound objectives, content, learning strategies and evaluations to deliver customized learning solutions.
- Ensures instructional design solutions are appropriately matched to instructional objectives and desired performance outcomes.
- Engages and collaborates with the Enterprise Learning Team to identify business requirements for learning technology solutions, as needed by client needs.
- Anticipates operational and program issues for unique client processes and consults with clients on preventative measures to promote client success.
- Accountable for successful collaboration and leadership of work stream projects necessary to implement the broader T&LE strategy.
- Manages multiple project work streams effectively, ensuring T&LE resources are adequately engaged.
- Contribute to the prioritization and resource management tasks managed by the Client Engagement Process
- Engages with vendor partners to understand their services, content, and technology resources and be able to translate their value proposition to internal Allstate clients.
- Partners with other vendors as needed to ensure effective delivery of services.
- Manages vendor relationships to ensure effective delivery of services for assigned projects.
- Education: Bachelor's Degree in HR, Instructional Design, Organizational Development, Information Technology or related field preferred.
- Experience: 3 - 5 years of equivalent experience, with demonstrated success in a position in the area of client management, performance consulting or instructional design preferred.
- Approximately 3+ years of directly related instructional design experience and execution of all phases of the design life cycle preferred, but not required
- Ability to establish, manage and leverage relationships with internal and external partners to achieve impact, influence outcomes and maximize effective communication to ensure timely and appropriate solutions.
- Experience conducting needs analysis, writing instructional objectives, recommending varied instructional models, creating blended learning solutions, incorporating learning object methodology, and integrating measurement standards.
- Subject matter expertise in the design and development of instructional materials, incorporating adult learning principles, Blooms Taxonomy, Kirkpatrick's Levels of Evaluations, and other instructional design concepts.
- Knowledge of emerging and progressive content design techniques and strategies (i.e., gamification and social learning).
The candidate(s) offered this position will be required to submit to a background investigation, which includes a drug screen.
Good Work. Good Life. Good Hands®.
As a Fortune 100 company and industry leader, we provide a competitive salary – but that's just the beginning. Our Total Rewards package also offers benefits like tuition assistance, medical and dental insurance, as well as a robust pension and 401(k). Plus, you'll have access to a wide variety of programs to help you balance your work and personal life -- including a generous paid time off policy.
Learn more about life at Allstate. Connect with us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn or watch a video.
Allstate generally does not sponsor individuals for employment-based visas for this position.
Effective July 1, 2014, under Indiana House Enrolled Act (HEA) 1242, it is against public policy of the State of Indiana and a discriminatory practice for an employer to discriminate against a prospective employee on the basis of status as a veteran by refusing to employ an applicant on the basis that they are a veteran of the armed forces of the United States, a member of the Indiana National Guard or a member of a reserve component.
For jobs in San Francisco, please see the notice regarding the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For jobs in Los Angeles, please seethe notice regarding the Los Angeles Ordinance.
It is the policy of Allstate to employ the best qualified individuals available for all jobs without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity/gender expression, disability, and citizenship status as a veteran with a disability or veteran of the Vietnam Era.
Meet Some of Allstate's Employees
Data Analytics Engineer
Patrick supports the work of his fellow Data Scientists by coding predictive models. He works to create functional Allstate products by making sense of the company's vast amount of customer data.
Back to top