HR Recruiting Sr Consultant
Where good people build rewarding careers.
Think that working in the insurance field can't be exciting, rewarding and challenging? Think again. You'll help us reinvent protection and retirement to improve customers' lives. We'll help you make an impact with our training and mentoring offerings. Here, you'll have the opportunity to expand and apply your skills in ways you never thought possible. And you'll have fun doing it. Join a company of individuals with hopes, plans and passions, all using and developing our talents for good, at work and in life.
The Employee Recruiting Talent Acquisition team develops, directs, plans, and evaluates the external recruitment and/or internal transfer programs to satisfy the organization's staffing requirements. The Employee Recruiting Talent Acquisition team has a direct working relationship across all business areas and provides consulting services related to sourcing, researching, marketing, recruiting, screening candidates, interview management and recommendations to meet business area hiring goals.
The Senior Consultant I directs all steps of the recruiting function including the hiring strategy, sourcing approach and client relationship. The Employee Recruiting Senior Consultant I manages mid to high level searches and is the client relationship lead. They also ensure the maintenance of accurate and concise records and reports concerning all phases of the recruitment process.
The individual will work with internal clients and external resources to ensure that Talent Acquisition strategies, programs and tools provide a pipeline of qualified talent for Employee positions.
- Develops and leads Staffing Strategy, working closely with hiring manager and sourcer to build staffing strategy that includes sourcing and diversity component
- Identifies recruiting and labor market trends in which the recruiter recruits
- Executes full cycle recruiting activities including:
- Develops search strategies
- Sources candidates
- Prescreens and interviews candidates
- Develops and presents qualified candidates to internal hiring managers
- Extends and negotiates job offers; provides overview of benefits, and orders background
Customer Experience and Relationship Management
- Provides consulting services and build collaborative relationships with internal clients. Serve as a primary source of staffing and recruitment advice, consultation, and education to determine position requirements and effective recruitment strategies
- Establishes and maintains positive and productive relationships with HR Business Partners, HR Client Partnership, hiring managers and leaders
- Manages candidate experience; ensures candidate has a positive experience and applies judgment when candidate situation deviates from practice.
- Meets with clients regularly to review annual recruiting activity (total positions filled, hiring sources, days to fill, etc.) and discuss projections
- Bachelor's degree; PHR/SPHR preferred
- 3-5 years of recruiting experience
- Excellent client relationship skills with the ability to communicate proactively and consistently with clients at all levels across the enterprise
- Broad knowledge of business, HR and industry best practices
- Advanced knowledge of the Microsoft Suite of business software, including Excel
- Analytical Skills
- Creative thinking and problem solving
The candidate(s) offered this position will be required to submit to a background investigation, which includes a drug screen.
Good Work. Good Life. Good Hands®.
As a Fortune 100 company and industry leader, we provide a competitive salary – but that's just the beginning. Our Total Rewards package also offers benefits like tuition assistance, medical and dental insurance, as well as a robust pension and 401(k). Plus, you'll have access to a wide variety of programs to help you balance your work and personal life -- including a generous paid time off policy.
Learn more about life at Allstate. Connect with us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn or watch a video.
Allstate generally does not sponsor individuals for employment-based visas for this position.
Effective July 1, 2014, under Indiana House Enrolled Act (HEA) 1242, it is against public policy of the State of Indiana and a discriminatory practice for an employer to discriminate against a prospective employee on the basis of status as a veteran by refusing to employ an applicant on the basis that they are a veteran of the armed forces of the United States, a member of the Indiana National Guard or a member of a reserve component.
For jobs in San Francisco, please see the notice regarding the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For jobs in Los Angeles, please seethe notice regarding the Los Angeles Ordinance.
It is the policy of Allstate to employ the best qualified individuals available for all jobs without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity/gender expression, disability, and citizenship status as a veteran with a disability or veteran of the Vietnam Era.
Meet Some of Allstate's Employees
Data Analytics Engineer
Patrick supports the work of his fellow Data Scientists by coding predictive models. He works to create functional Allstate products by making sense of the company's vast amount of customer data.
Back to top