HR Leadership Development Analyst
Where good people build rewarding careers.
Think that working in the insurance field can't be exciting, rewarding and challenging? Think again. You'll help us reinvent protection and retirement to improve customers' lives. We'll help you make an impact with our training and mentoring offerings. Here, you'll have the opportunity to expand and apply your skills in ways you never thought possible. And you'll have fun doing it. Join a company of individuals with hopes, plans and passions, all using and developing our talents for good, at work and in life.
Job Family Summary
The Leadership Development Family provides consulting and solutions that increase individual, team and organizational performance as well as personal and professional development to ensure our readiness for future leadership and business challenges.
The Leadership Development Analyst II is responsible for assisting in the delivery of a broad scope of leadership development initiatives to internal clients by applying professional judgment, knowledge, experience and a broad perspective. This individual will participate as a member of the Leadership Development team within Talent & Leadership Effectiveness to assist in the development, implementation, and delivery of our specialized audience programs. These include the Leadership Development Program, Executive Development Program, and Impact Suite of Development Programs. This may include (but not be limited to) supporting project leads with content creation, learning event delivery, reporting and event measurement, and program coordination logistics.
- Assists in the development of objectives and project plans for leadership solutions
- Supports program owners by contributing to small projects and is able to support moderate scale projects as needed
- Assists in creating program media, learning content, communications and activities
- Assists in building and executing routine learning events and activities (example: Lunch & Learn, Executive Speaker, or Workshop)
- Participates in program evaluation, including the collection and analysis of data
- Solves a range of problems; is able to go beyond stated situation to identify underlying issues and delivers possible alternatives
- Works with vendors and external business partners to ensure effective coordination and delivery of services
- Actively participates as a member of the Leadership Development and Talent & Leadership Effectiveness Teams, providing input related to solution design alternatives and recommendations
- Demonstrates basic knowledge of leadership development trends and can effectively apply it to their work
- Has the ability to work with reports and identify trends through data analysis
- Is aware of and operates within budget
- Closely partners and supports Talent Acquisition initiatives
- Monitor and coach participants through day to day program logistics
- Education: Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Psychology, Organizational Development, Organizational Behavior, and/or Organizational Change strongly preferred. Related certification a plus.
- Experience: 2-3 years of equivalent experience, in a position with demonstrated success in the area of Leadership Development; experience in adult learning techniques is highly desirable
- Professional with strong organizational, communication (both verbal and written) and administrative skills
- Knowledge of the Microsoft Suite of business software –specifically Microsoft Access and Excel
- Basic Analytical Skills
- Basic Project Management Skills
- Fundamental time management skills including ability to handle multiple small projects, prioritize and organize
- Ability to work effectively in a matrixed team environment
- Flexibility and capability to perform in ambiguous situations
The candidate(s) offered this position will be required to submit to a background investigation, which includes a drug screen.
Good Work. Good Life. Good Hands®.
As a Fortune 100 company and industry leader, we provide a competitive salary – but that's just the beginning. Our Total Rewards package also offers benefits like tuition assistance, medical and dental insurance, as well as a robust pension and 401(k). Plus, you'll have access to a wide variety of programs to help you balance your work and personal life -- including a generous paid time off policy.
Learn more about life at Allstate. Connect with us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn or watch a video.
Allstate generally does not sponsor individuals for employment-based visas for this position.
Effective July 1, 2014, under Indiana House Enrolled Act (HEA) 1242, it is against public policy of the State of Indiana and a discriminatory practice for an employer to discriminate against a prospective employee on the basis of status as a veteran by refusing to employ an applicant on the basis that they are a veteran of the armed forces of the United States, a member of the Indiana National Guard or a member of a reserve component.
For jobs in San Francisco, please see the notice regarding the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For jobs in Los Angeles, please seethe notice regarding the Los Angeles Ordinance.
It is the policy of Allstate to employ the best qualified individuals available for all jobs without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity/gender expression, disability, and citizenship status as a veteran with a disability or veteran of the Vietnam Era.
Meet Some of Allstate's Employees
Director Of Technology Strategy
Josh is constantly looking for opportunities for Allstate to use technology and computer software in innovative ways that continue to build on the company’s core strengths.
Back to top