HR Employment Sourcing Analyst
Where good people build rewarding careers.
Think that working in the insurance field can't be exciting, rewarding and challenging? Think again. You'll help us reinvent protection and retirement to improve customers' lives. We'll help you make an impact with our training and mentoring offerings. Here, you'll have the opportunity to expand and apply your skills in ways you never thought possible. And you'll have fun doing it. Join a company of individuals with hopes, plans and passions, all using and developing our talents for good, at work and in life.
The Exclusive Agents (EA) and Exclusive Financial Specialist (EFS) deployment team develops, directs, plans, and evaluates the external market to satisfy the organization's agency appointment requirements. The EA/EFS deployment team has a direct working relationship across all business areas and provides consulting services related to sourcing, recruiting, screening candidates, interview management and recommendations to meet business area hiring and appointment goals. Interprets internal or external business needs and recommends best practices. They work in partnership with the HR Deployment Leader and the Agency Sales organization to assess and meet agent appointment goals.
The Sourcing Assoicate is responsible for passive searches and will lead creative sourcing strategies to drive the successful execution of new agent appointments. This individual will be responsible for National and/or Regional sourcing strategies for one of the following agent groups:
- Exclusive Agent
- Exclusive Financial Specialist
The accountabilities for this type of sourcing include implementation of a strategic sourcing plan which includes industry research, competitive intelligence, customized email, internet forums, LinkedIn campaigns, interactive social media, cold calling and building networks to ensure that there's a healthy pipeline of qualified candidates. The accountabilities may also include database mining of in house tools such as ATS and CRM, internet searches, resume searching, and prescreening targeted potential candidates. The Sourcer works within a local and/or national recruiting team and partners on the development of the sourcing strategy.
The Sourcing Associate partners with the internal Strategic Research Services team to gain competitive intelligence to better understand the market. This role requires independent judgment and the ability to make recommendations on recruiting practices and candidates.
- Matches necessary competencies to experience, utilizing internal/external resources and proprietary databases
- Gathers and synthesizes market, candidate and industry data
- Monitors and tracks industry happenings and corporate events specific to a function
Sourcing & Pipeline Optimization
- Accurately inputs, organizes and maintains the integrity of candidate management database
- Develops subject matter expertise regarding functionality and searching optimization
- Understands the talent profile to develop name generation by researching the specific industry or specialty skills and leadership capabilities
- Provides input on sourcing strategies (what is working and not working)
- Develops market intelligence (through sourcing outlets, organizations and networking)
- Bachelor's degree and search experience preferred
- 0- 2 years of experience
- Previous background in search experience in a high volume corporate environment preferred
- Time management skills including ability to handle high volume requisitions
- Organization skills and ability to manage multiple client groups
- Client relationship skills with the ability to communicate proactively and consistently with clients at all levels across the enterprise
- Professional with strong communication skills with the ability to partner with recruiting teams
- Knowledge of the Microsoft Suite of business software, including Excel
- Business writing skills with the ability to develop effective correspondence
- Ability to establish, manage and leverage relationships with internal and external partners
The candidate(s) offered this position will be required to submit to a background investigation, which includes a drug screen.
Good Work. Good Life. Good Hands®.
As a Fortune 100 company and industry leader, we provide a competitive salary - but that's just the beginning. Our Total Rewards package also offers benefits like tuition assistance, medical and dental insurance, as well as a robust pension and 401(k). Plus, you'll have access to a wide variety of programs to help you balance your work and personal life -- including a generous paid time off policy.
Learn more about life at Allstate. Connect with us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn or watch a video.
Allstate generally does not sponsor individuals for employment-based visas for this position.
Effective July 1, 2014, under Indiana House Enrolled Act (HEA) 1242, it is against public policy of the State of Indiana and a discriminatory practice for an employer to discriminate against a prospective employee on the basis of status as a veteran by refusing to employ an applicant on the basis that they are a veteran of the armed forces of the United States, a member of the Indiana National Guard or a member of a reserve component.
For jobs in San Francisco, please click "here" for information regarding the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For jobs in Los Angeles, please click "here" for information regarding the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
It is the policy of Allstate to employ the best qualified individuals available for all jobs without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity/gender expression, disability, and citizenship status as a veteran with a disability or veteran of the Vietnam Era.
Meet Some of Allstate's Employees
Director Of Technology Strategy
Josh is constantly looking for opportunities for Allstate to use technology and computer software in innovative ways that continue to build on the company’s core strengths.
Back to top