HR Client Partnership Manager
Where good people build rewarding careers.
Think that working in the insurance field can't be exciting, rewarding and challenging? Think again. You'll help us reinvent protection and retirement to improve customers' lives. We'll help you make an impact with our training and mentoring offerings. Here, you'll have the opportunity to expand and apply your skills in ways you never thought possible. And you'll have fun doing it. Join a company of individuals with hopes, plans and passions, all using and developing our talents for good, at work and in life.
Human Resources Client Partnership provides day-to-day HR support to the organization. This work is both strategic and operational in nature, and is done in collaboration and consultation with business unit/client leadership. This work includes the development, implementation and monitoring of a variety of programs/initiatives within a business unit/client. Examples of this work would include recruitment, learning and development, performance management, compensation and benefits, equal pay, diversity, etc.
This postion is also the Talent Management Team Leader in the irving, TX office.
The Home Office Client Partnership Manager role supports the business, consulting with a subset of large and more complex business unit or shared service's Leaders/Officers and their teams, translating business need to develop and implement targeted human capital strategy to support business direction. In addition to building relationships and developing an extensive understanding of the business, the HR Manager collaborates with a team of HR functional experts to implement Human Capital solutions designed to support the achievement of enterprise goals.
Build relationships with client groups and provide on-going consultation. Actively work with business partners, Client Partnership and HR Centers of Expertise (COEs) to ensure that Client Partnership practices are understood and supported. Actively participate in the delivery of core Client Service initiatives. Also work with client to gain in depth knowledge of client business objectives.
Human Capital Planning - allocate and deploy human capital to maximize talent investment and drive superior execution
Lead workforce planning for client area of support
Talent Management - attract, develop, motivate and retain key talent to support business growth imperatives in conjunction with the human capital plan
- Lead talent assessment, segmentation, development, succession management and reward efforts within the assigned client group
- Improve and execute talent processes through training of leaders (engagement and accountability deliverables, performance management, goal setting, decision making, development planning)
- Support market-based compensation practices into the organization
- Identify and lead projects based on current client initiatives and business needs
- Support management on effective talent acquisition strategies.
People Consulting - develop strategic business cases and analyses to support business decisions
- Lead organization design/job design and change methodologies to maximize business impact for subset of AOR client area of support
- Coach and counsel leaders through workplace issues, using workforce metrics as applicable
- Consult with clients to provide HR services to include change management, workforce transitions, performance management, affirmative action planning, equal pay analysis, talent acquisition, talent management and engagement initiatives
- Bachelors Degree preferred
- 7+ years of professional experience in Human Resources
- Professional with strong organizational, communication and administrative skills
- Advanced knowledge of the Microsoft Suite of business software preferred
- Advanced knowledge of SAP preferred
- Advanced consultation, facilitation and presentation skills
- Ability to think strategically, conceptually, analytically and creatively
- Strong project management skills
- Advanced time management skills including ability to handle multiple projects, prioritize and organize
- Demonstrates clear, concise and effective oral and written communication skills
- Ability to establish, manage and leverage relationships with internal and external partners
- Ability to analyze data and apply it to complex problem resolution
- Works independently with guidance in the most complex situations
- Provides influence and authoritative advice
- Ability to establish, manage, and leverage relationships with internal HR (within HR) and external partners (client groups)
- Understanding of HR strategy, policy, and integration points
- Ability to anticipate operational issues and develop preventative measures
The candidate(s) offered this position will be required to submit to a background investigation, which includes a drug screen.
Good Work. Good Life. Good Hands®.
As a Fortune 100 company and industry leader, we provide a competitive salary - but that's just the beginning. Our Total Rewards package also offers benefits like tuition assistance, medical and dental insurance, as well as a robust pension and 401(k). Plus, you'll have access to a wide variety of programs to help you balance your work and personal life -- including a generous paid time off policy.
Learn more about life at Allstate. Connect with us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn or watch a video.
Allstate generally does not sponsor individuals for employment-based visas for this position.
Effective July 1, 2014, under Indiana House Enrolled Act (HEA) 1242, it is against public policy of the State of Indiana and a discriminatory practice for an employer to discriminate against a prospective employee on the basis of status as a veteran by refusing to employ an applicant on the basis that they are a veteran of the armed forces of the United States, a member of the Indiana National Guard or a member of a reserve component.
For jobs in San Francisco, please click "here" for information regarding the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For jobs in Los Angeles, please click "here" for information regarding the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
It is the policy of Allstate to employ the best qualified individuals available for all jobs without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity/gender expression, disability, and citizenship status as a veteran with a disability or veteran of the Vietnam Era.
Meet Some of Allstate's Employees
Director Of Technology Strategy
Josh is constantly looking for opportunities for Allstate to use technology and computer software in innovative ways that continue to build on the company’s core strengths.
Back to top