HR Client Partnership Consultant
Where good people build rewarding careers.
Think that working in the insurance field can't be exciting, rewarding and challenging? Think again. You'll help us reinvent protection and retirement to improve customers' lives. We'll help you make an impact with our training and mentoring offerings. Here, you'll have the opportunity to expand and apply your skills in ways you never thought possible. And you'll have fun doing it. Join a company of individuals with hopes, plans and passions, all using and developing our talents for good, at work and in life.
Human Resources Client Partnership provides day-to-day HR support to the organization. This work is both strategic and operational in nature, and is done in collaboration and consultation with business unit/client leadership. This work includes the development, implementation and monitoring of a variety of programs/initiatives within a business unit/client. Examples of this work would include recruitment, learning and development, performance management, compensation and benefits, equal pay, diversity, etc.
The HR Client Partnership role supports the business by consulting with Client Partnership team members and other Human Resource Areas of Responsibility designing and implementing new programs, services or approaches and contributes to strategic decisions. This position provides support to the HR Associate Manager and HR Business Partner.
Works with internal and external resources to support projects within the multiple work streams listed below.
This role supports relationships with client groups while working with business partners, Client Partnership and HR Centers of Expertise (COEs) to ensure that Client Partnership practices are understood and supported. Actively participate in the delivery of core Client Service initiatives. Also works with HR Associate Manager and HR Business Partner to gain in depth knowledge of client business objectives.
- Human Capital Planning - allocates and deploys human capital to maximize talent investment and drive superior execution
- Supports Client Partnership leaders with workforce planning for all clients
- Prepares HR reports and statistics; analyzes the data and recommend complex action plan to Client Partnership and front line business leaders
- Talent Management - attracts, develops, motivates and retains key talent to support business growth imperatives in conjunction with the human capital plan
- Partners with the Client Partnership team and business leadership team to drive talent management and employee engagement
- Conducts conversations; acts as a consultant and support HR process execution (performance management deadlines, salary planning, education and training, talent assessment guidelines and deadlines, VOICE preparation and action planning, etc.)
- Supports recruiting in certain locations by processing employee requisitions through approval process, posting, advertising and search, interview coordination, assisting in the selection process and employee orientation
- People Consulting - develops strategic business cases and analyses to support business decisions
- Builds and maintains effective relationship with client group and leadership; provide HR consultation and recommendations to mid-level client leadership
- Acts as a resource; anticipates client's needs and builds necessary tools and communications
- Supports change management efforts by developing change plans and communications as it relates to business strategy changes impacting jobs or any HR process changes
- Takes initiative in managing and identifying opportunities for client improvement
- Provides clients with coaching, training and guidance on Company policies and procedures, compliance, market practices, etc.
- Bachelors Degree preferred
- 2-5 years of professional experience in Human Resources
- Professional with strong organizational, communication and administrative skills
- Intermediate project management skills
- Advanced knowledge of the Microsoft Suite of business software preferred
- Intermediate knowledge of SAP preferred
- Ability to facilitate development workshops.
- Ability to think conceptually, analytically and creatively
- Advanced time management skills including ability to handle multiple projects, prioritize and organize
- Strong oral and business writing skills
- Ability to establish, manage and leverage relationships with internal and external partners
- Ability to analyze data and apply it to problem resolution
The candidate(s) offered this position will be required to submit to a background investigation, which includes a drug screen.
Good Work. Good Life. Good Hands®.
As a Fortune 100 company and industry leader, we provide a competitive salary - but that's just the beginning. Our Total Rewards package also offers benefits like tuition assistance, medical and dental insurance, as well as a robust pension and 401(k). Plus, you'll have access to a wide variety of programs to help you balance your work and personal life -- including a generous paid time off policy.
Learn more about life at Allstate. Connect with us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn or watch a video.
Allstate generally does not sponsor individuals for employment-based visas for this position.
Effective July 1, 2014, under Indiana House Enrolled Act (HEA) 1242, it is against public policy of the State of Indiana and a discriminatory practice for an employer to discriminate against a prospective employee on the basis of status as a veteran by refusing to employ an applicant on the basis that they are a veteran of the armed forces of the United States, a member of the Indiana National Guard or a member of a reserve component.
For jobs in San Francisco, please click "here" for information regarding the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For jobs in Los Angeles, please click "here" for information regarding the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
It is the policy of Allstate to employ the best qualified individuals available for all jobs without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity/gender expression, disability, and citizenship status as a veteran with a disability or veteran of the Vietnam Era.
Back to top