HR Business Analytics Unit Manager
Where good people build rewarding careers.
Think that working in the insurance field can't be exciting, rewarding and challenging? Think again. You'll help us reinvent protection and retirement to improve customers' lives. We'll help you make an impact with our training and mentoring offerings. Here, you'll have the opportunity to expand and apply your skills in ways you never thought possible. And you'll have fun doing it. Join a company of individuals with hopes, plans and passions, all using and developing our talents for good, at work and in life.
The Exclusive Agents (EA), Exclusive Financial Specialist (EFS) and Licensed Sales Professional (LSP) deployment team develops, directs, plans, and evaluates the external market to satisfy the organization's agency appointment requirements. The deployment team has a direct working relationship across all business areas and provides consulting services related to sourcing, recruiting, screening candidates, interview management and recommendations to meet business area hiring and appointment goals. Interprets internal or external business needs and recommends best practices. They work in partnership with the HR Deployment Leader, Agency Sales and Allstate Life and Retirement organizations to assess and meet agent appointment goals
The HR Business Analytics Unit Manager coordinates metrics and analytics for the National Deployment Team and Sales organizations. The role supports the development of new business metrics and operational reports for the entire NDT and Sales organization. Collects key data and metrics that will be used to decipher trend analyses and forecast. The HR Business Analytics Unit Manager pulls data from multiple recruiting data sources from each of the segments from top of funnel sourcing through recruiting and onboarding processes to build out predictive analytics: sourcing, candidate engagement, ATS tool, CRM tool (Salesforce & ICIMS), SAP, Onboarding portal, various social sites, aggregator sites.
The role creates key dashboard and scorecards that will be used by leaders, business partners, and Deployment Team employees to share current trends and progress to goals for EA, EFS and LSP recruiting with a strong emphasis on LSP recruiting.
- Works with internal clients and external resources to ensure all service level agreements are met in terms of key performance metrics
- Conducts and leads work that relates to pulling, analyzing and maintaining data integrity
- Handles external and internal research to leverage benchmark information to inform and propose change.
- Understands business issues and opportunities through collaborating and sharing information with leadership and other HR AORs
- Utilizes human capital planning and looks for opportunities to forecast staffing needs to handle capacity demand
- Manages and coordinates benchmark studies and analytics projects
- Uses strong understanding of statistical analysis and tools to determine statistical differences, variances and relationships in data; identify information within data that is having the most impact on business results
- Analyzes data and makes business interpretations to drive decisions, improve processes and identify needs of/opportunities for department/client group
- Handles HRDT and clients ah-hoc requests relating to metrics & analytics
- Handles small to medium scale projects
- Develops strong relationship management with business leaders and HR:
- Effectively manages relationships business clients, HRBP, HR COEs, ABD, ALR, TA, and HRDT
- Leverages relationship with AMCS, Six Sigma Practitioners, Business Analytics within Finance
- Bachelor's degree; PHR/SPHR preferred
- 3-5 years of finance management or analytics experience; recruiting experience preferred
- Excellent client relationship skills with the ability to communicate proactively and consistently with clients at all levels across the enterprise
- Detailed oriented
- Advanced consultation skills
- Project management experience
- Proficiency with Tableau and Advanced Excel
- Detailed oriented in reviewing data
- Flexibility and capability to perform in ambiguous situations
- Relationship building skills for all organizational levels
- Strong work ethic with commitment to high performance, quality and service excellence
- Ability to work independently
- Advanced analytical skills
- Relationship management / interpersonal skills
- Personal initiative (high level of motivation/self-starter; ability to work independently as well as on teams)
- Problem solving skills
- Creative and innovative thinking
- Professional with strong organizational, communication and administrative skills
- In-depth knowledge of professional standards and trends within the HR industry
- Advanced knowledge of the Microsoft Suite of business software, including Excel
- Ability to develop & deliver effective presentations and demonstrate consultative facilitation and presentation skills
- Proficiency in implementing and delivering new programs and initiatives
- Ability to consult and provide expertise in recruitment, strategic HR implementation and metrics
- Advanced time management skills including ability to handle multiple projects, prioritize and organize
- Advanced business writing skills
- Ability to establish, manage and leverage relationships with internal and external partners
- Strategic thinker and problem solving
The candidate(s) offered this position will be required to submit to a background investigation, which includes a drug screen.
Good Work. Good Life. Good Hands®.
As a Fortune 100 company and industry leader, we provide a competitive salary - but that's just the beginning. Our Total Rewards package also offers benefits like tuition assistance, medical and dental insurance, as well as a robust pension and 401(k). Plus, you'll have access to a wide variety of programs to help you balance your work and personal life -- including a generous paid time off policy.
Learn more about life at Allstate. Connect with us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn or watch a video.
Allstate generally does not sponsor individuals for employment-based visas for this position.
Effective July 1, 2014, under Indiana House Enrolled Act (HEA) 1242, it is against public policy of the State of Indiana and a discriminatory practice for an employer to discriminate against a prospective employee on the basis of status as a veteran by refusing to employ an applicant on the basis that they are a veteran of the armed forces of the United States, a member of the Indiana National Guard or a member of a reserve component.
For jobs in San Francisco, please click "here" for information regarding the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For jobs in Los Angeles, please click "here" for information regarding the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
It is the policy of Allstate to employ the best qualified individuals available for all jobs without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity/gender expression, disability, and citizenship status as a veteran with a disability or veteran of the Vietnam Era.
Back to top