Where good people build rewarding careers.
Think that working in the insurance field can’t be exciting, rewarding and challenging? Think again. You’ll help us reinvent protection and retirement to improve customers’ lives. We’ll help you make an impact with our training and mentoring offerings. Here, you’ll have the opportunity to expand and apply your skills in ways you never thought possible. And you’ll have fun doing it. Join a company of individuals with hopes, plans and passions, all using and developing our talents for good, at work and in life.
The GRC Consultant will be a member of the team responsible for the Archer GRC Platform design and configuration to support various governance, risk and compliance programs within Allstate. The right candidate will play a critical part in diagnosing issues and solving problems, and configuring the Archer toolset to enable business processes and activities.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Work with business teams, including stakeholders, project managers and business analysts, to develop the organization’s GRC capabilities through configuration of the RSA Archer application.
- Configure Archer solutions based on technical requirements using SDLC concepts and agile methodology.
- Develop data integration feeds to/from other systems as requested, utilizing data feeds, data imports
- Maintain appropriate technical documentation
- Provide troubleshooting support for applications
- Implement security and user administration
- 1-2 years’ experience as an application developer or vended application administrator
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work independently
- Apply initiative to evaluate situations and recommend solutions
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office application tools
- Familiarity of Governance, Risk & Compliance practices
- Experience configuring and supporting a vended tool/platform preferred
- Relational database knowledge
- Experience of Web Design Technologies to include Java Scripting, XML, HTML, CSS
- Experience with SQL / (REST) API / Powershell
The candidate(s) offered this position will be required to submit to a background investigation, which includes a drug screen.
Good Work. Good Life. Good Hands®.
As a Fortune 100 company and industry leader, we provide a competitive salary – but that’s just the beginning. Our Total Rewards package also offers benefits like tuition assistance, medical and dental insurance, as well as a robust pension and 401(k). Plus, you’ll have access to a wide variety of programs to help you balance your work and personal life — including a generous paid time off policy.
Learn more about life at Allstate. Connect with us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn or watch a video.
Allstate generally does not sponsor individuals for employment-based visas for this position.
Effective July 1, 2014, under Indiana House Enrolled Act (HEA) 1242, it is against public policy of the State of Indiana and a discriminatory practice for an employer to discriminate against a prospective employee on the basis of status as a veteran by refusing to employ an applicant on the basis that they are a veteran of the armed forces of the United States, a member of the Indiana National Guard or a member of a reserve component.
For jobs in San Francisco, please see the notice regarding the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
It is the policy of Allstate to employ the best qualified individuals available for all jobs without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity/gender expression, disability, and citizenship status as a veteran with a disability or veteran of the Vietnam Era.
Meet Some of Allstate's Employees
Data Analytics Engineer
Patrick supports the work of his fellow Data Scientists by coding predictive models. He works to create functional Allstate products by making sense of the company's vast amount of customer data.
Back to top