GHRN (Good Hands Repair Network) Administrator
Where good people build rewarding careers.
Think that working in the insurance field can't be exciting, rewarding and challenging? Think again. You'll help us reinvent protection and retirement to improve customers' lives. We'll help you make an impact with our training and mentoring offerings. Here, you'll have the opportunity to expand and apply your skills in ways you never thought possible. And you'll have fun doing it. Join a company of individuals with hopes, plans and passions, all using and developing our talents for good, at work and in life.
Allstate Insurance Co. has a great opportunity for a Good Hands Repair Network Administrator, in Woodridge, IL!
Under limited supervision, this job is responsible for monitoring the activities of area Good Hands Repair Network (GHRN) shops, providing status updates, responding to customer or shop questions, managing complex issues and collaborating with leadership to maximize production and favorably impact loss adjustment expenses. The individual also delivers compassionate service that is fast, fair, and easy in all dealings and communications with both internal and external contacts, to ensure customer retention. This individual can negotiate high-level pricing for parts & repairs, determine appropriate shop location to do work, and makes recommendations and/or decisions to ensure quality control is met. The individual provides work guidance and direction to less senior employees and provides mentoring and coaching to the team. The individual works independently, prioritizing the individual's own responsibilities, and managing the individual's own workload. The individual also consistently meets band level behaviors, production, quality, and/or customer service goals.
- Makes and maintains a connection with the customer by understanding and meeting their needs and resolving their issues; serves the customer with empathy; and follows up to ensure that customer needs have been met
- Researches and responds to complex customer communications, concerns, conflicts or issues
- Reviews customer satisfaction results; participates in determining necessary personal and business unit action plans
- Serves as primary liaison between the GRHN shops, customers, and adjusters, negotiating appropriate actions to resolve customer issues and/or repair needs; assists with shop questions and helps determine appropriate actions to resolve complex coverage and repair quality issues; processes claim payments
- Review, analyze and determine actions needed to resolve complex agent and vendor inquiries relating to claims
- Assist shops with researching or ordering parts
File Documentation and Reporting
- Summarizes documents and enters into claim system notes
- Documents a claim file with notes, evaluations and decision making process
File Review/Quality Assurance
- Reviews system reports to identify trends or issues; provides information and observations to management; and recommends strategies to address challenges
Other Projects and Responsibilities
- May participate in one or more complex special assignments
- May serve as a committee team lead for medium-sized projects or as a committee team member on large projects
- Researches and explains alternative parts in a complex claim
- Reviews customer satisfaction results and recommends course of action
- Responds to complex arbitration contentions
- Manages and oversees performance of vendors
- Participates in selecting estimates for review/reinspection
- 5+ years Auto technical expertise preferred, including, but not limited to estimating (writing and reading) and scheduling
- Bachelors degree in related field preferred
- Ability to interact effectively, and coach others on interacting effectively, with internal or external customers and act with empathy
- Knowledge of insurance policy, coverage, and regulation
- Knowledge of claim processes, policies, procedures, claim systems, coverage, liability, damage estimating, and/or settlement, and adherence to applicable legal compliance standards
- Industry knowledge to discipline practices, including best practices, to support the business unit
- Knowledge of analytical procedures to reconcile, manipulate, and recognize patterns of data
- Problem solving and preparation of reports for analysis
- Ability to leverage learned technical skills in support of team objectives
- Negotiation and/or arbitration skills
- Conflict management and problem resolution skills in managing internal and external customer relationships
- Knowledge of training facilitation and coaching skills
- Ability to investigate, evaluate and settle complex claims
- Provides broad individual decision making within authority limits
- Has and maintains all appropriate licenses and registrations for the role per job requirements.
The candidate(s) offered this position will be required to submit to a background investigation, which includes a drug screen.
Good Work. Good Life. Good Hands®.
As a Fortune 100 company and industry leader, we provide a competitive salary – but that's just the beginning. Our Total Rewards package also offers benefits like tuition assistance, medical and dental insurance, as well as a robust pension and 401(k). Plus, you'll have access to a wide variety of programs to help you balance your work and personal life -- including a generous paid time off policy.
Learn more about life at Allstate. Connect with us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn or watch a video.
Allstate generally does not sponsor individuals for employment-based visas for this position.
Effective July 1, 2014, under Indiana House Enrolled Act (HEA) 1242, it is against public policy of the State of Indiana and a discriminatory practice for an employer to discriminate against a prospective employee on the basis of status as a veteran by refusing to employ an applicant on the basis that they are a veteran of the armed forces of the United States, a member of the Indiana National Guard or a member of a reserve component.
For jobs in San Francisco, please see the notice regarding the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For jobs in Los Angeles, please seethe notice regarding the Los Angeles Ordinance.
It is the policy of Allstate to employ the best qualified individuals available for all jobs without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity/gender expression, disability, and citizenship status as a veteran with a disability or veteran of the Vietnam Era.
Meet Some of Allstate's Employees
Director Of Technology Strategy
Josh is constantly looking for opportunities for Allstate to use technology and computer software in innovative ways that continue to build on the company’s core strengths.
Back to top