Good Work. Good Life. Good Hands®. - Where good people build rewarding careers.
We'll help you make an impact through meaningful work. Here, you'll have the opportunity to expand and apply your skills in ways you never thought possible. Join a company of individuals with hopes, plans and passions, all using and developing our talents for good, at work and in life.
Not only are we a Fortune 100 company and industry leader, we offer a competitive salary with extensive benefits including:
- Ample opportunity for career movement across the enterprise
- Tuition reimbursement
- Flexible schedules with work/life balance
- Generous paid time off
- Diverse and inclusive work environment
This list is only the beginning. Find out what else Allstate has to offer!
After completing a robust onboarding and training program, you will join Finance, the largest finance department within Allstate. We work across multiple areas to provide critical analytics and consultative support to drive optimal business performance. We recommend innovative solutions that guide strategy and improve operating results. Our financial reporting, deep-dive analytics and focus on financial projections is essential as we collaborate with senior leadership across the corporation.
- The Analyst will be a key member of the team, responsible for the following items:
- Collaborate with business partners to identify emerging issues and assist in implementation of strategies
- Isolate key drivers, quantify impacts, and forecast implications to the business
- Prepare and help build storyline for financial updates
- Analyze and report financial results, utilizing multiple data sources, to influence and drive action within finance and our business partners
This position will start Summer 2018.
- BA or BS in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Mathematics, Business or related area of study
- Minimum 3.0 GPA
- Strong work ethic, including ability to follow-up, focus on details and take initiative
- Analytical skills to compile information
- Oral and written communication skills in order to work effectively across the organization
- Interpersonal skills to work effectively in a team environment
- General understanding of financial and accounting concepts
- Time management and organization skills with a proven ability to multi-task
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel required. Working knowledge of Power Point and Word.
Learn more about life at Allstate. Connect with us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn or watch a video.
Allstate generally does not sponsor individuals for employment-based visas for this position.
Effective July 1, 2014, under Indiana House Enrolled Act (HEA) 1242, it is against public policy of the State of Indiana and a discriminatory practice for an employer to discriminate against a prospective employee on the basis of status as a veteran by refusing to employ an applicant on the basis that they are a veteran of the armed forces of the United States, a member of the Indiana National Guard or a member of a reserve component.
For jobs in San Francisco, please see the notice regarding the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For jobs in Los Angeles, please seethe notice regarding the Los Angeles Ordinance.
It is the policy of Allstate to employ the best qualified individuals available for all jobs without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity/gender expression, disability, and citizenship status as a veteran with a disability or veteran of the Vietnam Era.
Meet Some of Allstate's Employees
Director Of Technology Strategy
Josh is constantly looking for opportunities for Allstate to use technology and computer software in innovative ways that continue to build on the company’s core strengths.
Back to top