Field Sales Leader
Where good people build rewarding careers.
Think that working in the insurance field can't be exciting, rewarding and challenging? Think again. You'll help us reinvent protection and retirement to improve customers' lives. We'll help you make an impact with our training and mentoring offerings. Here, you'll have the opportunity to expand and apply your skills in ways you never thought possible. And you'll have fun doing it. Join a company of individuals with hopes, plans and passions, all using and developing our talents for good, at work and in life.
Be a leader & deliver results! Field Sales Leaders (FSLs) have responsibility for building & maintaining the Exclusive Agent (EAs)/ Exclusive Financial Specialist (EFS) relationship with the Company. As an FSL, your objective is to consult with EAs & EFSs to achieve the Company & agency business objectives, including but not limited to, profitable growth & increase market share within a specific geographic area. Effectively lead the market & ensure company resources are available to support agencies.
- Recruit for qualified EAs using a variety of sources, including but not limited to, industry organizations, industry contacts, Internet leads, referrals, cold calls & direct mail to attract high potential EAs for the market.
- Help EAs & EFSs to complete business planning to achieve targeted agency results.
- Help agencies understand & implement processes that may improve agency operations, increase revenue & grow their economic interest in their book of business.
- Conduct consultations with EAs & EFSs, as requested, designed to help them identify issues & opportunities; Recommend possible actions that may be taken to correct problems & improve agency operations & sales production; Follow up as needed to ensure process execution & appropriate measurement.
- Utilize available technology to improve agency diagnostic, analyze results, strengthen agency operations, growth & profitability.
- Provide sales tips, marketing, customer service & promotion ideas.
- Provide securities supervision of EAs to ensure they meet Security Exchange Commissions, National Association of Securities Dealers , & all broker/dealer requirements.
This position may require mobility & the selected incumbent will travel within the state. The FSL position provides bonus opportunities based on performance.
- 5+ years of sales leadership preferred
- Property & Casualty/Financial Services experience preferred
- 4-year college degree preferred
- Proven record for obtaining business results through the development of effective internal relationships within an organization preferred
- Strong business knowledge & the ability to develop effective internal relationships across business functions preferred
- Ability to assess market conditions, trends & indicators required
- Understand pricing, claims, local market planning, sales trend analysis, marketing data, & financial analysis required
- Knowledge of Allstate policies & procedures preferred
- Licenses to obtain: P&C, Life/Health, & Series 6, 63, or 26 (within 90-day timeframe)
- Designated Supervisory Principal experience is a plus
- Ability to travel for business needs required
The candidate(s) offered this position will be required to submit to a background investigation, which includes a drug screen.
Good Work. Good Life. Good Hands®.
As a Fortune 100 company and industry leader, we provide a competitive salary - but that's just the beginning. Our Total Rewards package also offers benefits like tuition assistance, medical and dental insurance, as well as a robust pension and 401(k). Plus, you'll have access to a wide variety of programs to help you balance your work and personal life -- including a generous paid time off policy.
Learn more about life at Allstate. Connect with us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn or watch a video.
Allstate generally does not sponsor individuals for employment-based visas for this position.
Effective July 1, 2014, under Indiana House Enrolled Act (HEA) 1242, it is against public policy of the State of Indiana and a discriminatory practice for an employer to discriminate against a prospective employee on the basis of status as a veteran by refusing to employ an applicant on the basis that they are a veteran of the armed forces of the United States, a member of the Indiana National Guard or a member of a reserve component.
For jobs in San Francisco, please click "here" for information regarding the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For jobs in Los Angeles, please click "here" for information regarding the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
It is the policy of Allstate to employ the best qualified individuals available for all jobs without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity/gender expression, disability, and citizenship status as a veteran with a disability or veteran of the Vietnam Era.
Meet Some of Allstate's Employees
Director Of Technology Strategy
Josh is constantly looking for opportunities for Allstate to use technology and computer software in innovative ways that continue to build on the company’s core strengths.
Back to top