Field Property Adjuster
Where good people build rewarding careers.
Think that working in the insurance field can't be exciting, rewarding and challenging? Think again. You'll help us reinvent protection and retirement to improve customers' lives. We'll help you make an impact with our training and mentoring offerings. Here, you'll have the opportunity to expand and apply your skills in ways you never thought possible. And you'll have fun doing it. Join a company of individuals with hopes, plans and passions, all using and developing our talents for good, at work and in life.
Allstate Insurance Company has an exceptional career opportunity for a Field Property Adjuster in Wichita, KS!
Think that working in the insurance field can't be exciting, rewarding or challenging? Allstate Insurance has an exciting career opportunity that will utilize your customer service and property technical skills to deliver on our promise to provide fast, fair, and efficient claim service. If you have the passion to help others and build the success of a great company, join the Allstate team.
What you will do:
- Researches and responds to complex customer communications, concerns, conflicts or issues
- Reviews customer satisfaction results; participates in determining necessary personal and business unit action plans
- Notifies insured of exposure over the policy limit
- Prepares damage estimates for moderate to complex claims
- Inspects and estimates water damage, hail damage, or smoke and fire damage in a dwelling
- Investigates, reviews, determines and verifies complex coverage/policy information
- Provides coverage explanation to customer
- May assist in reviewing files and making recommendations to refer files to Home Office for escalation
What we offer:
- Competitive Salary, based on prior experience
- Generous Paid Time Off, 401(k) and pension
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Tuition Reimbursement
- The freedom to work from home
- Monday – Friday work schedule
- High School diploma or GED required &/or Bachelors degree preferred
- 3-5+ years of prior property claims handling experience preferred
- Knowledge of Xactimate preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a passion for helping others.
- Strong organizational and computer skills
- Persistence and the ability to work through and solve problems
- Bilingual candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
- Military candidates encouraged to apply
The candidate(s) offered this position will be required to submit to a background investigation, which includes a drug screen.
Good Work. Good Life. Good Hands®.
As a Fortune 100 company and industry leader, we provide a competitive salary – but that's just the beginning. Our Total Rewards package also offers benefits like tuition assistance, medical and dental insurance, as well as a robust pension and 401(k). Plus, you'll have access to a wide variety of programs to help you balance your work and personal life -- including a generous paid time off policy.
Learn more about life at Allstate. Connect with us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn or watch a video.
Allstate generally does not sponsor individuals for employment-based visas for this position.
Effective July 1, 2014, under Indiana House Enrolled Act (HEA) 1242, it is against public policy of the State of Indiana and a discriminatory practice for an employer to discriminate against a prospective employee on the basis of status as a veteran by refusing to employ an applicant on the basis that they are a veteran of the armed forces of the United States, a member of the Indiana National Guard or a member of a reserve component.
For jobs in San Francisco, please see the notice regarding the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For jobs in Los Angeles, please seethe notice regarding the Los Angeles Ordinance.
It is the policy of Allstate to employ the best qualified individuals available for all jobs without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity/gender expression, disability, and citizenship status as a veteran with a disability or veteran of the Vietnam Era.
Meet Some of Allstate's Employees
Director Of Technology Strategy
Josh is constantly looking for opportunities for Allstate to use technology and computer software in innovative ways that continue to build on the company’s core strengths.
Back to top