Experienced Field Auto Adjuster
Where good people build rewarding careers.
Think that working in the insurance field can't be exciting, rewarding and challenging? Think again. You'll help us reinvent protection and retirement to improve customers' lives. We'll help you make an impact with our training and mentoring offerings. Here, you'll have the opportunity to expand and apply your skills in ways you never thought possible. And you'll have fun doing it. Join a company of individuals with hopes, plans and passions, all using and developing our talents for good, at work and in life.
Allstate Insurance Company has an exceptional career opportunity for an Experienced Field Auto Damage Estimator in Irving, Texas!
Combine your skills working with people and working with vehicles!
Customers need us the most when they are involved in an accident. As an Allstate Field Auto Damage Estimator you will play a vital role to ensure we deliver on our promise to help restore people's lives after they've had a loss. You will be responsible for inspecting damaged vehicles and preparing itemized auto damage appraisals to return customers' vehicles to their pre-loss condition. You will meet with customers in person to guide them through the settlement process in a caring and professional manner. You will be challenged to manage multiple cases simultaneously, and solve problems in a fast-paced working environment.
Please note that, there is a required 2-week training that will take place in Wheeling, IL if offered the position
* Please note that, since this is a field service position, you will need to have a valid driver's license and a company car may be available.
- Bachelor's degree preferred or Certified Collision Repair or Auto body Technician program or High School Diploma/General Education Diploma (GED), plus experience writing estimates for an insurance carrier or auto body shop
- Proven record for delivering outstanding customer service
- Collision auto estimating experience required
- Previous experience using a computer estimating system such as ADP, CCC or Mitchell is a definite plus
- ICAR platinum certification, ASE certification and/or an Adjuster's license are especially desirable
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and computer skills
- Ability to be a self-starter and work independently
- Bilingual candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
- Military candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
The candidate(s) offered this position will be required to submit to a background investigation, which includes a drug screen.
Good Work. Good Life. Good Hands®.
As a Fortune 100 company and industry leader, we provide a competitive salary - but that's just the beginning. Our Total Rewards package also offers benefits like tuition assistance, medical and dental insurance, as well as a robust pension and 401(k). Plus, you'll have access to a wide variety of programs to help you balance your work and personal life -- including a generous paid time off policy.
Learn more about life at Allstate. Connect with us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn or watch a video.
Allstate generally does not sponsor individuals for employment-based visas for this position.
Effective July 1, 2014, under Indiana House Enrolled Act (HEA) 1242, it is against public policy of the State of Indiana and a discriminatory practice for an employer to discriminate against a prospective employee on the basis of status as a veteran by refusing to employ an applicant on the basis that they are a veteran of the armed forces of the United States, a member of the Indiana National Guard or a member of a reserve component.
For jobs in San Francisco, please click "here" for information regarding the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For jobs in Los Angeles, please click "here" for information regarding the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
It is the policy of Allstate to employ the best qualified individuals available for all jobs without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity/gender expression, disability, and citizenship status as a veteran with a disability or veteran of the Vietnam Era.
Back to top