Executive Transportation Coordinator
Where good people build rewarding careers.
Think that working in the insurance field can't be exciting, rewarding and challenging? Think again. You'll help us reinvent protection and retirement to improve customers' lives. We'll help you make an impact with our training and mentoring offerings. Here, you'll have the opportunity to expand and apply your skills in ways you never thought possible. And you'll have fun doing it. Join a company of individuals with hopes, plans and passions, all using and developing our talents for good, at work and in life.
Administration and Real Estate Executive Transportation Team supports the unique ground transportation requirements of Allstate Senior Leadership Team, their families, their guests, and the outside Board Members.
In this role, you will support the unique ground transportation requirements of Allstate Senior Leadership Team, their families, their guests, and the outside Board Members. The Executive Transportation Coordinator take reservation requests, schedule trips, and assign all Executive Drivers, the back-up drivers (when applicable), and one's self to provide efficient, safe, timely, and comfortable vehicle transportation.
- Utilize strong interpersonal skills with the SLT and their administrative support in order to fully understand the needs of the SLT members, to appreciate their varied personalities, likes and dislikes, and to fully recognize the importance of maintaining applicable confidentiality when taking reservations, scheduling trips, and making driver assignments
- Possess a total and thorough understanding of the Executive Driver processes to include a keen awareness of the scheduling subtleties involved, overtime expense implications, fair and equitable distribution of driving assignments, and the use of back-up support only when needed as a last resort.
- Make both routine initial trip reservations and frequent, and sometimes critically urgent, subsequent trip changes as they occur and are requested by the SLT in a timely manner, using independent judgment, to deliver quality service and safe transportation on each and every assignment
- Assimilate, gather, and summarize detailed data for a response/decision as requested by leadership
- Identify, initiate, recommend, and implement corrective action within the workgroup
- Maintain professional and courteous demeanor in working with SLT secretaries, Board of Directors meeting coordinator, and others in making transportation reservations and revisions.
- Using maturity, knowledge, talent, and experience to deal effectively and efficiently not only with the intricacies of the process, the SLT and their secretaries; but also with the responsibilities and needs of the Executive Driver team members and the demands of Management and keeping these elements in order, priority, and balance.
- Maintain adequate driver coverage when required for weekdays, weekends, and holidays.
- Provide cross-training sufficient for adequate scheduling/dispatching coverage when out of the office on driving assignments, vacation, or out ill.
- Review Executive Driver timesheets for accuracy of overtime claimed and advise management of discrepancies and/or errors.
- Supply leadership with appropriate reporting upon request
- Prompt pickup and delivery of passengers/luggage/packages
- Professional communication to SLT members and administrative support.
- Utilization of the most efficient routes and roadways
- Provide passenger assistance upon request
- Maintain confidentiality of schedules, destinations, and conversations
- Proper care and maintenance (exterior/interior) of vehicle
- Attend required behind the wheel training and utilize skills when driving
- Abide by all traffic laws and regulations
- 24 hours / 7 days a week availability
- Use of acquired skills learned from CPR and First Aid Training
- Complete and submit appropriate trip logs and expense reporting within required time frames
- Coordinate and schedule required vehicle preventive maintenance
- Must possess active and valid drivers license
- Strong customer service skills
- Ability to utilize in vehicle Navigation and routing
- Broad knowledge of local roadways
- Ability to utilize Microsoft Excel and internet based software
- Capable of independent judgment when solving problems on one's own
- Strong written communication skills
- Developed analytical skills to promote effective utilization of team members and operational resources
The candidate(s) offered this position will be required to submit to a background investigation, which includes a drug screen.
Good Work. Good Life. Good Hands®.
As a Fortune 100 company and industry leader, we provide a competitive salary – but that's just the beginning. Our Total Rewards package also offers benefits like tuition assistance, medical and dental insurance, as well as a robust pension and 401(k). Plus, you'll have access to a wide variety of programs to help you balance your work and personal life -- including a generous paid time off policy.
Learn more about life at Allstate. Connect with us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn or watch a video.
Allstate generally does not sponsor individuals for employment-based visas for this position.
Effective July 1, 2014, under Indiana House Enrolled Act (HEA) 1242, it is against public policy of the State of Indiana and a discriminatory practice for an employer to discriminate against a prospective employee on the basis of status as a veteran by refusing to employ an applicant on the basis that they are a veteran of the armed forces of the United States, a member of the Indiana National Guard or a member of a reserve component.
For jobs in San Francisco, please see the notice regarding the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For jobs in Los Angeles, please seethe notice regarding the Los Angeles Ordinance.
It is the policy of Allstate to employ the best qualified individuals available for all jobs without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity/gender expression, disability, and citizenship status as a veteran with a disability or veteran of the Vietnam Era.
Meet Some of Allstate's Employees
Director Of Technology Strategy
Josh is constantly looking for opportunities for Allstate to use technology and computer software in innovative ways that continue to build on the company’s core strengths.
Back to top