Entry Level Inside Auto Total Loss Claims Adjuster
Where good people build rewarding careers.
Think that working in the insurance field can't be exciting, rewarding and challenging? Think again. You'll help us reinvent protection and retirement to improve customers' lives. We'll help you make an impact with our training and mentoring offerings. Here, you'll have the opportunity to expand and apply your skills in ways you never thought possible. And you'll have fun doing it. Join a company of individuals with hopes, plans and passions, all using and developing our talents for good, at work and in life.
Allstate Insurance Company has an exceptional career opportunity for an Inside Auto Total Loss Claims Adjuster in Bothell, Washington!
Combine your skills of working with people and investigation!
As an Allstate Entry Level Inside Total Loss Adjuster, you will play a vital role to ensure we deliver on our promise to help restore people's lives after they experience a loss. You will be responsible for evaluating and settling claims on total loss vehicles. You will research vehicle market value to determine to total loss value. You will also work directly with customers to guide them through the claims process in a caring and professional manner, and to negotiate fair and equitable settlements. You will be challenged to manage multiple cases simultaneously, and document every step of activity for each claim on Allstate's state-of-the-art, computerized NextGen claims system. Your success will be rewarded with our Total Rewards package which includes base pay, benefits, and opportunities for career advancement.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Investigating, evaluating, and negotiating claims, in order to reach a fair and equitable settlement.
- Using compassionate communication and persuasive negotiation to ensure a positive customer experience.
- Working well with others in a fast-paced, collaborative environment.
- Achieving targeted performance goals to manage costs and support Allstate's industry-leading operational standards.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary and pay raises based on performance
- 401k match PLUS pension
- Generous paid-time off (PTO) program up to four weeks during your first year
- Paid training and ongoing development opportunities
- Employee discounts, including Allstate auto, home and life insurance and more
- Wide-ranging wellness programs to help you balance your work and personal life
- BENEFITS START FROM DAY 1
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a passion for helping others.
- Strong organizational and computer skills.
- Ability to be a self-starter and work independently.
- Persistence and the ability to work through and solve problems.
- Bilingual candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.
- Military candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
The candidate(s) offered this position will be required to submit to a background investigation, which includes a drug screen.
Good Work. Good Life. Good Hands®.
As a Fortune 100 company and industry leader, we provide a competitive salary - but that's just the beginning. Our Total Rewards package also offers benefits like tuition assistance, medical and dental insurance, as well as a robust pension and 401(k). Plus, you'll have access to a wide variety of programs to help you balance your work and personal life -- including a generous paid time off policy.
Learn more about life at Allstate. Connect with us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn or watch a video.
Allstate generally does not sponsor individuals for employment-based visas for this position.
Effective July 1, 2014, under Indiana House Enrolled Act (HEA) 1242, it is against public policy of the State of Indiana and a discriminatory practice for an employer to discriminate against a prospective employee on the basis of status as a veteran by refusing to employ an applicant on the basis that they are a veteran of the armed forces of the United States, a member of the Indiana National Guard or a member of a reserve component.
For jobs in San Francisco, please click "here" for information regarding the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For jobs in Los Angeles, please click "here" for information regarding the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
It is the policy of Allstate to employ the best qualified individuals available for all jobs without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity/gender expression, disability, and citizenship status as a veteran with a disability or veteran of the Vietnam Era.
Meet Some of Allstate's Employees
Director Of Technology Strategy
Josh is constantly looking for opportunities for Allstate to use technology and computer software in innovative ways that continue to build on the company’s core strengths.
Back to top