Entry Level Inside Adjuster
Where good people build rewarding careers.
Think that working in the insurance field can't be exciting, rewarding and challenging? Think again. You'll help us reinvent protection and retirement to improve customers' lives. We'll help you make an impact with our training and mentoring offerings. Here, you'll have the opportunity to expand and apply your skills in ways you never thought possible. And you'll have fun doing it. Join a company of individuals with hopes, plans and passions, all using and developing our talents for good, at work and in life.
Allstate Insurance Company has an exceptional career opportunity for a Claims Adjuster in Chandler, AZ!
Auto accidents are usually unnerving and unique. So, it takes someone special to put the pieces back together for our customers.
This is the opportunity you've been looking for to truly impact someone's life! Start your claims professional career today as a Liability Adjuster in Chandler, Arizona and be part of our dynamic team!
A Day in the Life:
- Investigate single and multi-vehicle auto accidents using innovative tools and technology to capture recorded statements, photos and/or the review of police reports to resolve losses.
- Document claims through active listening and use of data to summarize liability decisions.
- Communicate compassionately with customers and help them through their claim process in a fast, fair and easy manner.
- Negotiate claim settlements with customers in accordance with business unit standard methodologies.
- Use data and analytics to problem solve and contribute to team goals by sharing ideas and opinions.
- Starting Salary: $46,100 with no experience; experienced applicants in insurance claim handling have an opportunity to earn more!
As a condition of employment, your office/area may require you to obtain an adjuster and/or an appraiser license If required, the Hiring Manager will work with you along with the Centralized Licensing team to ensure that you are properly licensed.
You're a great Match for this Role if:
- Bachelor's degree in related field preferred or equivalent experience plus two years' experience delivering outstanding customer service preferred
- You want to utilize your customer service skills to help restore peoples' lives'
- You have a strong desire to make a difference through compassionate customer service
- You're an empathic, upbeat and friendly self-starter who can work independently, as well as, on a team
- You're excited about solving problems and coming up with creative solutions
- You feel comfortable working within the Microsoft Office Suite and would be excited to learn new technology
- You're organized and able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- You're known for clear and professional communication - both written and verbal
- You have a bachelor's degree and/or prior customer service experience
- Being bilingual and/or having prior military experience is a plus
- Learning & growth opportunities
- Leadership teams that are communicative and compassionate
- Impactful work by serving customers and the community in times of need
- Potential for flexible work arrangements
- A culture in which you dress for your day
- Recognition and advancement opportunities
- Paid Time Off, 401(k) and pension
- Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage
You can view all Allstate benefits @ https://allstategoodlife.com
Good Work. Good Life. Good Hands®.
As a Fortune 100 company and industry leader, we provide a competitive salary - but that's just the beginning. Our Total Rewards package also offers benefits like tuition assistance, medical and dental insurance, as well as a robust pension and 401(k). Plus, you'll have access to a wide variety of programs to help you balance your work and personal life -- including a generous paid time off policy.
Learn more about life at Allstate. Connect with us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn or watch a video.
Back to top