Entitlements Services Team Lead
Where good people build rewarding careers.
Think that working in the insurance field can't be exciting, rewarding and challenging? Think again. You'll help us reinvent protection and retirement to improve customers' lives. We'll help you make an impact with our training and mentoring offerings. Here, you'll have the opportunity to expand and apply your skills in ways you never thought possible. And you'll have fun doing it. Join a company of individuals with hopes, plans and passions, all using and developing our talents for good, at work and in life.
This position has direct, business-facing engagement responsibilities and the candidate is responsible for leading the Information Security Entitlements Services team. The primary leader responsibility includes the continued maintenance of Allstate access, identity and role management process. The individual will be responsible for leading a team in maintaining identity standards and ensuring the use of the Enterprise Identity and Access framework. This individual will also be responsible for the role mining process, designing future state role models and executing the processes in Allstate's Role Governance framework. Primary responsibilities include:
- Building services that actively scan and monitor identities and accounts to ensure compliance
- Identifying risk remediation activities in the identity and access management domain.
- Creating report dashboards to communicate trend analysis of identities and accounts
- Coaching team member, business partners and peers on security certification
- Serve as a technical escalation resource to team members and groups in or outside the department on identity and access management related issue.
- Lead cross-functional role-modeling exercises with both business and technical users to create roles that accurately reflect the organization's business and IT role structure
- Communicate with stakeholders and helping stakeholders understand the different implementation options at business and technical level
- Improve the role lifecycle processes (role definition, role approval, role retirement, role recertification, and role maintenance)
- Coordinate with business stakeholders to identify Segregation of Duties (SOD) and defining policy in IAM software to enforce that policy.
- Effectively communicate with peers, architects and leaders across the enterprise
- Responsible for defining, developing and delivering a multiyear roadmap
- Responsible for resource management and global human capital planning
- Responsible for multiple project oversight, event management and reporting
- Creation of policy, process and procedures for Identity and Role Management
- Financial accountability of team through budgeting, forecasting and expense management
- 4-6 years of Identity Management domain knowledge and experience
- Identity management lifecycle
- Privileged account management
- System Access 2 -4+ years of professional work experience in leading a Role-based Access Control (RBAC) team as part of an IAM environment.
- Experience participating in a cross-functional role-modeling exercise with both business and technical users to create roles that accurately reflect the organization's business and corresponding IT access authorizations to fulfill those Business needs.
- Experience with Databases (Oracle, Sybase, MSSQL, MySQL) is a plus.
- Experience with Directories (LDAP, AD) is a plus.
- Experience with enterprise IAM systems (e.g. SailPoint) is a plus.
- Familiarity with identity management provisioning processes (e.g. joiner, mover, leaver (JML) and access request and recertification) is a plus.
- Excellent communication skills and extensive experience working with business and technology stakeholders.
Note to Applicants: In addition to Charlotte, we will also consider candidates in the Dallas/Ft. Worth area to work in our Irving, TX offices.
Good Work. Good Life. Good Hands®.
As a Fortune 100 company and industry leader, we provide a competitive salary - but that's just the beginning. Our Total Rewards package also offers benefits like tuition assistance, medical and dental insurance, as well as a robust pension and 401(k). Plus, you'll have access to a wide variety of programs to help you balance your work and personal life -- including a generous paid time off policy.
Learn more about life at Allstate. Connect with us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn or watch a video.
Allstate generally does not sponsor individuals for employment-based visas for this position.
Effective July 1, 2014, under Indiana House Enrolled Act (HEA) 1242, it is against public policy of the State of Indiana and a discriminatory practice for an employer to discriminate against a prospective employee on the basis of status as a veteran by refusing to employ an applicant on the basis that they are a veteran of the armed forces of the United States, a member of the Indiana National Guard or a member of a reserve component.
For jobs in San Francisco, please click "here" for information regarding the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For jobs in Los Angeles, please click "here" for information regarding the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
It is the policy of Allstate to employ the best qualified individuals available for all jobs without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity/gender expression, disability, and citizenship status as a veteran with a disability or veteran of the Vietnam Era.
Meet Some of Allstate's Employees
Director Of Technology Strategy
Josh is constantly looking for opportunities for Allstate to use technology and computer software in innovative ways that continue to build on the company’s core strengths.
Back to top