Enterprise Learning Technology Lead Consultant
Where good people build rewarding careers.
Think that working in the insurance field can't be exciting, rewarding and challenging? Think again. You'll help us reinvent protection and retirement to improve customers' lives. We'll help you make an impact with our training and mentoring offerings. Here, you'll have the opportunity to expand and apply your skills in ways you never thought possible. And you'll have fun doing it. Join a company of individuals with hopes, plans and passions, all using and developing our talents for good, at work and in life.
The Enterprise Learning team is responsible for creating, implementing, and managing enterprise-wide Learning processes and programs. The team informs and leads the enterprise in all aspects of Learning processes, policies, communications and technology/systems. Through collaboration and consulting with business clients, HR Business Partners, and other HR resources, the Enterprise Learning Team is responsible for identifying, developing and implementing strategic enterprise learning solutions that are aligned with business unit strategies and enterprise-wide talent objectives.
The Enterprise Learning Technology Lead Consultant role serves as a liaison between Enterprise Learning and the Workforce Digital Solutions team in Human Resources. Specifically, this role will be responsible for:
- Conducting complex research and analysis to quantify business opportunities and issues and develops formal recommendations for the selection, and implementation of leading-edge learning technology solutions.
- Proactive maintenance and governance of all Learning and Development related systems (outside of the Learning Management System); defining and updating related processes and protocols; instituting appropriate escalation procedures to seamlessly address issues and manage risks; and coordinate/liaise with business learning teams.
- Acting as a liaison between learning management, Workforce Digital Solutions staff, vendors and others, to understand business issues and develop and recommend the most cost-effective and impactful solutions.
- Using strong project management practices to set strategy and budget for multi-work stream projects; plans, develops and implements learning solutions; keeps stakeholders engaged and informed.
This role includes many opportunities for professional growth, including:
- Learning Technology Design and Development
- Project Management
- Vendor Management
Preferred Prior Experience
- Advanced project management skills
- Ability to work on multiple projects concurrently with limited direction to drive project and program initiatives
- Knowledge of various learning technologies including Learning & Content Management Systems, eLearning tools, and virtual training (distance learning) platforms
- Consulting presence - ability to interact and facilitate meetings with various levels of leadership, adapting behavior to different people and situations
- Ability to communicate business knowledge and technical information clearly
- Bachelor's Degree in Learning & Development, Instructional Technology or IT
- 5+ years of related experience; design, development and implementation of learning technology solutions experience preferred
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Knowledge of the Microsoft Suite of business software and knowledge of SAP, Success Factors and Learning Technology platforms
The candidate(s) offered this position will be required to submit to a background investigation, which includes a drug screen.
Good Work. Good Life. Good Hands®.
As a Fortune 100 company and industry leader, we provide a competitive salary - but that's just the beginning. Our Total Rewards package also offers benefits like tuition assistance, medical and dental insurance, as well as a robust pension and 401(k). Plus, you'll have access to a wide variety of programs to help you balance your work and personal life -- including a generous paid time off policy.
Learn more about life at Allstate. Connect with us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn or watch a video.
Allstate generally does not sponsor individuals for employment-based visas for this position.
Effective July 1, 2014, under Indiana House Enrolled Act (HEA) 1242, it is against public policy of the State of Indiana and a discriminatory practice for an employer to discriminate against a prospective employee on the basis of status as a veteran by refusing to employ an applicant on the basis that they are a veteran of the armed forces of the United States, a member of the Indiana National Guard or a member of a reserve component.
For jobs in San Francisco, please click "here" for information regarding the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For jobs in Los Angeles, please click "here" for information regarding the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
It is the policy of Allstate to employ the best qualified individuals available for all jobs without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity/gender expression, disability, and citizenship status as a veteran with a disability or veteran of the Vietnam Era.
Back to top