Ent Svc-Processing Support-Assoc III
Where good people build rewarding careers.
Think that working in the insurance field can't be exciting, rewarding and challenging? Think again. You'll help us reinvent protection and retirement to improve customers' lives. We'll help you make an impact with our training and mentoring offerings. Here, you'll have the opportunity to expand and apply your skills in ways you never thought possible. And you'll have fun doing it. Join a company of individuals with hopes, plans and passions, all using and developing our talents for good, at work and in life.
Position is located in Irving, TX
Job Family Summary
Provides processing support and expertise to internal/external customers and business partners. Utilizes a wide variety of systems and media channels to investigate and resolve inquiries.
Receive the initial imaged demand from Third Party Carriers and issue payments on Allstate's behalf to other carriers for claims in which an Allstate policy holder was in an accident that caused a loss for their company / their policy holder. The team utilizes the Subro UI, Arb Forums, and the TPC Demand UI to obtain direction on how to pay. Based on the inspection guidelines, the processor will pay or send a task to ComSearch or the Tech Team for review.
Investigates, processes, or provides quality support of requests in support of customers and internal/external business partners performed under minimal supervision using documented procedures. Assists subject matter expert or leadership in other activities of moderate complexity, requiring independent judgment.
- Processes business related functions in accordance with internal and external business requirement guidelines
- Performs moderate to complex processes that may require analysis and interpretation of rules, rates, state specific-guidelines, and/or standard operating procedures.
- Utilizes knowledge, training and experience to interpret procedures and make fundamental processing decisions.
- Demonstrates mastery of the standards and procedures.
- May require P&C licensing based upon business unit need.
- May be responsible for transferring knowledge to peers and other business units across the global footprint.
- Investigates and resolves moderate to complex requests.
- Maintains reports and manages daily work condition based on business unit needs.
- Reviews and investigates issues related to policies and/or systems
- May conduct quality verification on all business processes including those that may require analysis and interpretation of rules, rates, state specific-guidelines, and/or standard operating procedures.
- Researches and reports system and/or policy issues.
- Identifies trends and root cause analysis to identify skill and service gaps.
- Conducts, supports, and may lead system and application testing based on business unit needs.
- Interacts with employees, leadership, business partners and customers
- Interacts in written and verbal form with internal and external business partners.
- Participates in and assists with business meetings to include internal and external business partners.
- Communicates moderate to complex information with guidance and direction.
- May assist with creating and maintaining documentation for guidelines and procedures.
- May consult with business area leaders and associates on departmental quality initiatives.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Current or recent Life Insurance experience highly preferred.
- Experience with Atlas and Cyber Life Systems
- Proficient in Microsoft Office: Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- Communicates in the terminology and environmental situation of the audience/listener, modifying the message to gain understanding.
- Ability to anticipate, identify, reproduce, eliminate, and resolve problems in area of specialty in a professional and consultative manner.
- Attentiveness and vigilance regarding exceptions to standards and procedures, and takes appropriate action to remedy.
- Ability to maintain objectivity and composure under stress.
Arbitration Forums/E-Subro Hub
The candidate(s) offered this position will be required to submit to a background investigation, which includes a drug screen.
Good Work. Good Life. Good Hands®.
As a Fortune 100 company and industry leader, we provide a competitive salary – but that's just the beginning. Our Total Rewards package also offers benefits like tuition assistance, medical and dental insurance, as well as a robust pension and 401(k). Plus, you'll have access to a wide variety of programs to help you balance your work and personal life -- including a generous paid time off policy.
Learn more about life at Allstate. Connect with us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn or watch a video.
Allstate generally does not sponsor individuals for employment-based visas for this position.
Effective July 1, 2014, under Indiana House Enrolled Act (HEA) 1242, it is against public policy of the State of Indiana and a discriminatory practice for an employer to discriminate against a prospective employee on the basis of status as a veteran by refusing to employ an applicant on the basis that they are a veteran of the armed forces of the United States, a member of the Indiana National Guard or a member of a reserve component.
For jobs in San Francisco, please see the notice regarding the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For jobs in Los Angeles, please seethe notice regarding the Los Angeles Ordinance.
It is the policy of Allstate to employ the best qualified individuals available for all jobs without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity/gender expression, disability, and citizenship status as a veteran with a disability or veteran of the Vietnam Era.
Meet Some of Allstate's Employees
Data Analytics Engineer
Patrick supports the work of his fellow Data Scientists by coding predictive models. He works to create functional Allstate products by making sense of the company's vast amount of customer data.
Back to top