Ent Svc-Processing Support-Assoc II
Where good people build rewarding careers.
Think that working in the insurance field can't be exciting, rewarding and challenging? Think again. You'll help us reinvent protection and retirement to improve customers' lives. We'll help you make an impact with our training and mentoring offerings. Here, you'll have the opportunity to expand and apply your skills in ways you never thought possible. And you'll have fun doing it. Join a company of individuals with hopes, plans and passions, all using and developing our talents for good, at work and in life.
Job Family Summary
Provides processing support and expertise to internal/external customers and business partners. Utilizes a wide variety of systems and media channels to investigate and resolve inquiries.
Investigate and process requests in support of customers and internal/external business partners performed under general supervision using documented procedures. Assists management or subject matter expert in activities of basic complexity, requiring some independent judgment.
- Processes business related functions in accordance with internal and external business requirement guidelines.
- Performs routine processes that require a basic knowledge and understanding of business unit processes and general insurance information.
- Investigates and resolves requests and/or inquiries of basic complexity.
- Utilizes knowledge, training and experience to interpret procedures and make fundamental processing decisions.
- Processes daily functions with quality and manages work with an understanding of business unit priorities.
- Maintains and reports daily work condition based on business unit needs.
- Reviews and investigates issues related to policies and/or systems.
- Reports system and/or policy issues.
- Conducts and supports system and application testing based on business unit needs.
- Interacts with business partners and customers.
- May receive and respond to written and verbal communication from internal and external business partners.
- Participates in business meetings with internal and external business partners.
Hours: Mon - Fri 8:30a - 5p
$15 hrly/ $31, 200 annual
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Experienced in Microsoft Office: Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- Effectively communicates technical and business ideas and information to others, including non-technical audiences.
- Attentive to existing standards and procedures, and may recommend improvements to existing standards and procedures within the work area.
The candidate(s) offered this position will be required to submit to a background investigation, which includes a drug screen.
Good Work. Good Life. Good Hands®.
As a Fortune 100 company and industry leader, we provide a competitive salary – but that's just the beginning. Our Total Rewards package also offers benefits like tuition assistance, medical and dental insurance, as well as a robust pension and 401(k). Plus, you'll have access to a wide variety of programs to help you balance your work and personal life -- including a generous paid time off policy.
Learn more about life at Allstate. Connect with us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn or watch a video.
Allstate generally does not sponsor individuals for employment-based visas for this position.
Effective July 1, 2014, under Indiana House Enrolled Act (HEA) 1242, it is against public policy of the State of Indiana and a discriminatory practice for an employer to discriminate against a prospective employee on the basis of status as a veteran by refusing to employ an applicant on the basis that they are a veteran of the armed forces of the United States, a member of the Indiana National Guard or a member of a reserve component.
For jobs in San Francisco, please see the notice regarding the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For jobs in Los Angeles, please seethe notice regarding the Los Angeles Ordinance.
It is the policy of Allstate to employ the best qualified individuals available for all jobs without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity/gender expression, disability, and citizenship status as a veteran with a disability or veteran of the Vietnam Era.
Meet Some of Allstate's Employees
Director Of Technology Strategy
Josh is constantly looking for opportunities for Allstate to use technology and computer software in innovative ways that continue to build on the company’s core strengths.
Back to top