Enrollment Operations Team Lead
Allstate Benefits is one of America’s leading voluntary, supplemental benefit providers. Founded in 1956 as American Heritage Life Insurance Company and acquired by The Allstate Corporation in 1999, we have the strength of a nationally recognized and trusted brand behind our comprehensive and competitive product portfolio. Our Critical Illness, Accident, Cancer and Universal Life products are ranked #1 in the industry for Worksite Sales by LIMRA, plus we also offer disability income, hospital indemnity, vision and dental insurance. All products are underwritten by American Heritage Life Insurance Company, a subsidiary of The Allstate Corporation. Our home office is located in Jacksonville, Florida. More than 31,000 companies across the U.S. choose to put our products to work for them, protecting their most valuable asset – their employees.
The Enrollment Operations team at Allstate Benefits conducts face to face and call center enrollments for employer groups of 50 to 500 eligible employees.
With minimal supervision this position will provide quality service through communication with brokers, sales staff, Enrollment Operations employees and other internal customers to assist them in producing and conserving business for the company.
- Manage home office operations and operation associates
- Delegate duties among home office staff and contract/temp employees
- Act as liaison between department staff and other home office departments
- Monitor and manage contract/temp employees schedules and attendance
- Coordinate enrollment implementation for all cases where AB Enroll is involved
- Manage case research and assistance for Enrollment Services Management and Enrollment Coordinators as needed
- Assistance with Enrollment Call Center administration needs
- Facilitate monthly and weekly reports for clients and brokers based on need
- Implement and manage case builds on internal platforms, working directly with our internal technology team
- Work directly with external technology platforms when our internal platform is not used
- Collect and submit weekly payroll for contract enrollers
- Help to staff and manage enrollments for both field and call center cases
- Recruit and manage new contract enrollers
- Create and maintain great working relationships with all internal departments
- Manage and implement calls with internal and external clients
- 2 years of prior work experience in voluntary benefits or benefit enrollments
- Knowledge of enrollment platforms (Selerix, ADP, Allapp, etc.)
- Intermediate knowledge of Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business/Risk Management or related field preferred
- Good communications skills required to interact with sales staff and other internal and external contacts
- Previous supervisor experience preferred
- Intermediate knowledge of insurance processes and administration
- Ability to leverage limited technical skills
The candidate(s) offered this position will be required to submit to a background investigation, which includes a drug screen.
Good Work. Good Life. Good Hands®.
As a Fortune 100 company and industry leader, we provide a competitive salary – but that’s just the beginning. Our Total Rewards package also offers benefits like tuition assistance, medical and dental insurance, as well as a robust pension and 401(k). Plus, you’ll have access to a wide variety of programs to help you balance your work and personal life — including a generous paid time off policy.
Learn more about life at Allstate. Connect with us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn or watch a video.
Allstate generally does not sponsor individuals for employment-based visas for this position.
Effective July 1, 2014, under Indiana House Enrolled Act (HEA) 1242, it is against public policy of the State of Indiana and a discriminatory practice for an employer to discriminate against a prospective employee on the basis of status as a veteran by refusing to employ an applicant on the basis that they are a veteran of the armed forces of the United States, a member of the Indiana National Guard or a member of a reserve component.
For jobs in San Francisco, please see the notice regarding the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
It is the policy of Allstate to employ the best qualified individuals available for all jobs without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity/gender expression, disability, and citizenship status as a veteran with a disability or veteran of the Vietnam Era.
Meet Some of Allstate's Employees
Data Analytics Engineer
Patrick supports the work of his fellow Data Scientists by coding predictive models. He works to create functional Allstate products by making sense of the company's vast amount of customer data.
Back to top