Education Analyst II
Where good people build rewarding careers.
Think that working in the insurance field can't be exciting, rewarding and challenging? Think again. You'll help us reinvent protection and retirement to improve customers' lives. We'll help you make an impact with our training and mentoring offerings. Here, you'll have the opportunity to expand and apply your skills in ways you never thought possible. And you'll have fun doing it. Join a company of individuals with hopes, plans and passions, all using and developing our talents for good, at work and in life.
Deliver and effectively educate the new or incumbent agents, their licensed sales professionals, and staff. Provide basic, intermediate, and advanced education for agencies based on the need of the participants. Education will include product knowledge, technical processing, sales skills, and compliance processing. Education content will be delivered by several methods including, but not limited to classroom, webinar, virtual classroom, agency and one-on-one training.
This position will require delivery of basic and intermediate educational topics to agents, licensed sales producers and unlicensed agency staff.
- Deliver training sessions in an effective manner for all product education and system processing through a variety of mediums and methods
- Must be able to manage training sessions and be flexible to meet the attendee's needs/skill levels while maintaining control and structure of the class
- Prepare education materials for classes, and workshops
- Clearly and completely document all training provided
- Travel up to 30% of work week, delivering education to the field for agency office training and classroom education. Overnight travel will be required
- Manage travel and expenses according to Procurement, and plan ahead
- Measurement of activities
- Be familiar with delivering virtual training and all of its features. (Blackboard, WebEx)
- Communicate educational offerings and engage interest in classes offered
- Establish positive rapport with mentor, peers, agents, field sales leaders and agency staff
- Work under the general direction of the Education Unit manager, and Education Division manager
- Investigate system issues and present problem solving analysis and recommendations for solutions
- Consistently perform administrative responsibilities, expense processing and management, manage voicemail, and email, submission of measurement activities, and class rosters
- Four year college degree preferred
- Willing to be licensed in Property & Casualty and Life & Health
- Demonstrate facilitation skills and ability to speak effectively to groups
- Ability to work in a team-centered environment with minimal supervision
- Project management skills
- Ability to organize and self manage time
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Working knowledge of Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel
The candidate(s) offered this position will be required to submit to a background investigation, which includes a drug screen.
Good Work. Good Life. Good Hands®.
As a Fortune 100 company and industry leader, we provide a competitive salary – but that's just the beginning. Our Total Rewards package also offers benefits like tuition assistance, medical and dental insurance, as well as a robust pension and 401(k). Plus, you'll have access to a wide variety of programs to help you balance your work and personal life -- including a generous paid time off policy.
Learn more about life at Allstate. Connect with us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn or watch a video.
Meet Some of Allstate's Employees
Data Analytics Engineer
Patrick supports the work of his fellow Data Scientists by coding predictive models. He works to create functional Allstate products by making sense of the company's vast amount of customer data.
Back to top