Director Recruitment Delivery
Where good people build rewarding careers.
Think that working in the insurance field can't be exciting, rewarding and challenging? Think again. You'll help us reinvent protection and retirement to improve customers' lives. We'll help you make an impact with our training and mentoring offerings. Here, you'll have the opportunity to expand and apply your skills in ways you never thought possible. And you'll have fun doing it. Join a company of individuals with hopes, plans and passions, all using and developing our talents for good, at work and in life.
The Talent Acquisition team advises the business to create the best strategies for acquiring the right talent. The Talent Acquisition team is responsible for reinventing talent sourcing and acquisition to identify and attract purpose driven talent to join Allstate and deliver on Our Shared Purpose.
The TA Delivery Director will provide critical leadership and direction for the Talent Acquisition function to provide innovative solutions in delivering the best talent to the enterprise. The role includes leadership of all recruiters and recruitment leaders, centralized search associate team and processes (scheduling candidates), and corresponding strategic demand and capacity management.
Key responsibilities include:
- Define strategic direction for Talent Acquisition Delivery group and lead development and execution of Talent Acquisition strategic plan for flawless execution of hiring plans.
- Provide strong, credible leadership and influence with senior officers across the enterprise to support Talent Acquisition delivery's strategic plan and effectively market recruiting services and partnership needed within the business.
- Build relationships and partner with the HR business partners to support Talent Acquisition delivery's strategic plan and effectively market recruiting team services and partnership needed within the business.
- Lead demand and capacity framework to include prioritization criteria, consistent utilization of data analysis and defined frequency of reporting as well as guidelines on efficient utilization of recruitment resources (variable staffing: internal flexible recruitment team, contract recruiters, RPO resources).
- Understand and influence development and execution of Allstate's Diversity Strategy. Partner with Diversity recruiting t eam, Veteran recruiting team and Multicultural recruitment team to explore and utilize diversity sources and create integration across services.
- Design and evaluate variable recruiting resource models and effectively implement and provide oversight (contract recruiters, RPO resources, internal flexible recruitment team) to ensure best value is achieved given variability in cost, flexibility and quality in each model.
- Lead recruitment team adoption of consistent standards, processes, measures and goals for all recruiters to ensure consistent delivery of value is delivered to business/enterprise.
- Effectively leverage the Continuous Improvement management system across the recruitment function and ensuring system is connected to the right metrics and driving team and individual performance.
The successful candidate will have a minimum of 12+ years of related experience leading teams in highly complex, high volume recruitment operations and strategy environments.
Additional preferences for the role:
- Demonstrated track record of leading and implementing innovation and change.
- Strong executive presence and ability to consult, advise and influence senior executives with appropriate data analysis and expertise in recruitment and strategic HR implementation.
- Ability to set strategy, manage RFPs, negotiate contracts, and manage vendors.
- Superior management and people development skills; ability to inspire, and engage team members and influence outcomes with senior leaders.
- Demonstrated ability to maneuver in a matrixed organizational environment.
- Executive level time management skills, including ability to handle multiple projects, prioritize and organize.
- A bachelor's degree is required.
The candidate(s) offered this position will be required to submit to a background investigation, which includes a drug screen.
Good Work. Good Life. Good Hands®.
As a Fortune 100 company and industry leader, we provide a competitive salary - but that's just the beginning. Our Total Rewards package also offers benefits like tuition assistance, medical and dental insurance, as well as a robust pension and 401(k). Plus, you'll have access to a wide variety of programs to help you balance your work and personal life -- including a generous paid time off policy.
Learn more about life at Allstate. Connect with us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn or watch a video.
Allstate generally does not sponsor individuals for employment-based visas for this position.
Effective July 1, 2014, under Indiana House Enrolled Act (HEA) 1242, it is against public policy of the State of Indiana and a discriminatory practice for an employer to discriminate against a prospective employee on the basis of status as a veteran by refusing to employ an applicant on the basis that they are a veteran of the armed forces of the United States, a member of the Indiana National Guard or a member of a reserve component.
For jobs in San Francisco, please click "here" for information regarding the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For jobs in Los Angeles, please click "here" for information regarding the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
It is the policy of Allstate to employ the best qualified individuals available for all jobs without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity/gender expression, disability, and citizenship status as a veteran with a disability or veteran of the Vietnam Era.
Meet Some of Allstate's Employees
Director Of Technology Strategy
Josh is constantly looking for opportunities for Allstate to use technology and computer software in innovative ways that continue to build on the company’s core strengths.
Back to top