Digital Optimization Team Lead
Where good people build rewarding careers.
Think that working in the insurance field can't be exciting, rewarding and challenging? Think again. You'll help us reinvent protection and retirement to improve customers' lives. We'll help you make an impact with our training and mentoring offerings. Here, you'll have the opportunity to expand and apply your skills in ways you never thought possible. And you'll have fun doing it. Join a company of individuals with hopes, plans and passions, all using and developing our talents for good, at work and in life.
The Digital Optimization Team (DOT) is responsible for "full-service" consultative support to the Allstate Agent network by developing their individual digital marketing strategies in order to enhance their online presence. Tactics include, but are limited too; content creation, photo and video optimization and distribution, social media, event marketing, review management, link building, audits and analytics. This will also include helping agents navigate all areas of digital marketing and to provide the training on the Allstate tools and services available to them. The goal is to help agents position themselves as the trusted advisors and attract more business online.
The Digital Team Lead will combine exceptional people management skills and broad digital marketing expertise to ensure we are leveraging the most appropriate digital tactics to achieve our goals. They will build/coach/train their teams on developing digital strategies, content creation, how to consult with agents and new Allstate tools and programs. Individually they will be responsible for creating digital plans and content for a select group of top agents and work closely with them on execution of each plan. They will create, test and measure these new digital tactics that can be scaled for use across the broader agent network. They will collaborate with other Team Leads, Management, Regional Marketing, and various internal teams and external vendors to enhance the digital presence of Allstate agents.
- Recruit, build, and development a team of digital account managers
- Develop individual digital strategies and conduct regular consultation sessions with top tier agents. This will include conducting digital marketing audits, creation of content, tracking progress, presenting results and making personalized recommendations to each agent.
- Leverage your broad digital marketing background to assist in supporting all digital activities including; SEO, SEM, social media, content marketing, review acquisition, analytics, paid media and more.
- Train agents on the use, features and best practices of our digital tools and top online platforms (Hearsay Social, Yelp, Facebook, etc.)
- Operationalize the audit, outreach, optimization and reporting process for the Jr. staff to follow with the broader agent network
- Continue to develop the program by testing new ideas to improve results and/or create efficiencies
- Develop training sessions for the team on the latest digital marketing developments and current best practices
- Assist in the development of personalized web and/or social media content for agent use where applicable
- Manage cross-functional relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- 5-8 years of broad digital marketing experience with a specialization in at least one of these areas: SEM, SEO, content marketing, social media or review acquisition
- Experience performing digital marketing assessments and the ability to translate your findings into a workable strategy
- Ability to create and edit content so that it is search friendly and engaging
- 2-4 years people management experience
- Self-starter who can execute independently and with little direction
- Knowledge of the digital marketing eco system
- Bachelor's degree
- Strong follow-up and attention to detail
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Hands on experience using top digital tools and platforms
- In-depth knowledge of Google My Business, Yelp, Facebook Business Pages, Content Management Systems, and CRMs like Salesforce a plus
The candidate(s) offered this position will be required to submit to a background investigation, which includes a drug screen.
Good Work. Good Life. Good Hands®.
As a Fortune 100 company and industry leader, we provide a competitive salary – but that's just the beginning. Our Total Rewards package also offers benefits like tuition assistance, medical and dental insurance, as well as a robust pension and 401(k). Plus, you'll have access to a wide variety of programs to help you balance your work and personal life -- including a generous paid time off policy.
Learn more about life at Allstate. Connect with us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn or watch a video.
Allstate generally does not sponsor individuals for employment-based visas for this position.
Effective July 1, 2014, under Indiana House Enrolled Act (HEA) 1242, it is against public policy of the State of Indiana and a discriminatory practice for an employer to discriminate against a prospective employee on the basis of status as a veteran by refusing to employ an applicant on the basis that they are a veteran of the armed forces of the United States, a member of the Indiana National Guard or a member of a reserve component.
For jobs in San Francisco, please see the notice regarding the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For jobs in Los Angeles, please seethe notice regarding the Los Angeles Ordinance.
It is the policy of Allstate to employ the best qualified individuals available for all jobs without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity/gender expression, disability, and citizenship status as a veteran with a disability or veteran of the Vietnam Era.
Meet Some of Allstate's Employees
Data Analytics Engineer
Patrick supports the work of his fellow Data Scientists by coding predictive models. He works to create functional Allstate products by making sense of the company's vast amount of customer data.
Back to top