Digital Media Senior Consultant
Where good people build rewarding careers.
Think that working in the insurance field can't be exciting, rewarding and challenging? Think again. You'll help us reinvent protection and retirement to improve customers' lives. We'll help you make an impact with our training and mentoring offerings. Here, you'll have the opportunity to expand and apply your skills in ways you never thought possible. And you'll have fun doing it. Join a company of individuals with hopes, plans and passions, all using and developing our talents for good, at work and in life.
Job Family Summary
The MARA Local Acquisition Media team manages and executes programs that are key business drivers in attaining Allstate's growth & profitability targets via execution of data-driven acquisition media and growth marketing strategies.
The Local Media Senior Consultant II supports MARA Local Acquisition Media team program strategy, execution, measurement and operations and will serve as a key internal stakeholder to help increase effectiveness, awareness and adoption of local acquisition programs and improve program efficiencies. This person is relied on as the expert to internal and external stakeholders such as MARA, Agency Sales, Regional and Digital marketing partners and, at times, Agency Owners.
- Support Local Acquisition marketing program execution including coordinating with cross-functional marketing teams to plan localized programs, define opportunities, and support growth needs
- Lead executional aspects of campaign processes including serving as contact with vendors, partnering with marketing on creative development, and maintaining inventory of creative, tagging & campaign tracking assets
- Lead teams' digital & offline analytics efforts, including defining and establishing metrics for success, and evolving methodologies to address complex research & measurement needs
- Support program optimization by interpreting results into actionable insights and make recommendations to drive incremental growth and improve efficiencies with current growth strategies
- Collect raw data files from all programs and facilitate delivery of reports measurement partners for processing and analysis monthly
- Report on key metrics for campaign effectiveness among relevant internal stakeholders
- Oversee online agent profiles (e.g., Yelp), ensuring content including videos, photos, agent information is accurate, functioning, and new profiles are added & deleted as necessary
- Establish solid working relationship with program stakeholders and act as point of contact for internal stakeholders and agency owners on program delivery and issues
- Drive higher program agent engagement to increase growth through digital local acquisition efforts
- Prepare, deliver and present program presentations to stakeholders, marketing partners and agency owners
- Develop, deliver and maintain education resources to enable field Marketing Teams, Field Sales Leaders and Agents to understand how digital acquisition media fits into existing marketing programs and enhances success of agencies in their local markets
- Create and manage program content including agent education and vendor sell-in materials
- Assist with the strategy and lead development & execution of communication strategies
- Alert Media Manager to any issues related to field or agent campaign awareness and adoption
- Establish and utilize metrics to interpret overall program results, trends and potential needs
- Provide key consumer insights, market trends and opportunities to improve effectiveness of Local Acquisition Programs by soliciting input from key stakeholders and leveraging syndicated research
- Manage inventory of all contracts and agreements in partnership with Digital Media Manager and Procurement
- Support yearly planning and defining team goals & objectives
- Track agent adoption and agent spend in teams' marketing programs
- Assist Digital Media Manager in upkeep of program forecasting and managing teams' multi-million-dollar budget
- Bachelor's Degree with Marketing, Research/Analytics concentration preferred
- Minimum of 5 years of previous marketing, media or digital related work experience
- Insurance industry knowledge a plus
- Aptitude to build and maintain strong cross-functional working relationships
- Excel skills, including understanding of formulas and functions
- Meeting facilitations, presentation development and delivery skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Programs
The candidate(s) offered this position will be required to submit to a background investigation, which includes a drug screen.
Good Work. Good Life. Good Hands®.
As a Fortune 100 company and industry leader, we provide a competitive salary - but that's just the beginning. Our Total Rewards package also offers benefits like tuition assistance, medical and dental insurance, as well as a robust pension and 401(k). Plus, you'll have access to a wide variety of programs to help you balance your work and personal life -- including a generous paid time off policy.
Learn more about life at Allstate. Connect with us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn or watch a video.
Allstate generally does not sponsor individuals for employment-based visas for this position.
Effective July 1, 2014, under Indiana House Enrolled Act (HEA) 1242, it is against public policy of the State of Indiana and a discriminatory practice for an employer to discriminate against a prospective employee on the basis of status as a veteran by refusing to employ an applicant on the basis that they are a veteran of the armed forces of the United States, a member of the Indiana National Guard or a member of a reserve component.
For jobs in San Francisco, please click "here" for information regarding the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For jobs in Los Angeles, please click "here" for information regarding the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
It is the policy of Allstate to employ the best qualified individuals available for all jobs without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity/gender expression, disability, and citizenship status as a veteran with a disability or veteran of the Vietnam Era.
Back to top