Digital Media Marketing Consultant
Build your career. It’s all right here.
We are a company of individuals with hopes, plans and passions, all using and developing our talents for good, at work and in life. Employees can be a force for good only when they are working at the top of their ability, learning new skills and challenging themselves with new responsibilities. Allstate’s Enterprise Talent Market was developed with that in mind, to help you reach your full potential.
The Digital Media team is a sub-group within the Media team at Allstate. This team develops strategy for and execution of online marketing programs supporting awareness, consideration, prospect demand generation, and capture. This team is responsible for execution of all paid digital media activity for the organization. The mission is to help drive profitable growth for the enterprise.
The Digital Media Consultant will support the digital media team as they plan and execute programs to drive growth for the Enterprise through increasing brand awareness, driving consideration and acquiring quotes and binds. The scope of tactics includes online display, mobile, video, native, streaming radio, custom content creation/syndication and custom sponsorships. Inventory is sourced from a combination of programmatic partnerships and direct to publisher deals. Assumes media planning responsibility on 1-2 campaigns.
- Manage all initial and revised contracts and IOs for assigned campaigns
- Oversee trafficking process for assigned campaigns, including:
- Generate traffic sheet based on negotiated media plan
- Append all appropriate tags
- Manage 3rd party trafficking partner to ensure all information is uploaded and executed according to negotiated media plan
- Rotate new creative/placements into media plan as necessary
- Assist any new partners through the Procurement and Billing processes to ensure they become approved vendors prior to contracting any media spend
- Pull any ad hoc reporting requested by media manager or other internal partner
- Understand all aspects of the negotiated media plan to support media managers in day-to-day management of assigned programs
- Assume full media planning responsibility on 1-2 small campaigns, including:
- Determine digital media strategy and measurement requirements
- Negotiate all elements of plan with media partners
- Present recommendation to program managers
- Monitor budget and reconcile monthly impressions vs. invoices for each partner
- Understand and communicate how decisions made by others on team may impact campaign delivery and/or measurement
- Act of point of contact with media partners to troubleshoot campaign delivery or measurement issues
- Alert media manager to any issues related to campaign delivery as discovered through partner communication or by review of delivery in DCM or partner UI
- Establish a solid working relationship with program stakeholders inside and outside of MARA, specifically the Digital Analytics team, to ensure campaign is measured flawlessly
- Bachelor’s Degree required – Marketing concentration preferred
- Minimum of 2 years of previous work experience in digital media – programmatic campaign management experience a plus
- Aptitude to build and maintain strong cross-functional working relationships
- Capability to explain complicated processes in basic terms
- Ability to analyze, interpret and take meaningful action on large amounts of data
- Capacity to organize and manage detail work
- Excellent Excel skills, including understanding of advanced formulas and functionsBachelor’s degree required- Marketing concentration preferred
Good Work. Good Life. Good Hands®.
Allstate is where good people can build a rewarding career and we provide the resources you need to succeed, both personally and professionally. Our culture and employee programs have also drawn praise from outside organizations like Working Mother magazine, LATINA Style and Black Enterprise. Learn more about the resources, benefits, and programs Allstate has to offer you under the MyWorkLife tab on MyDesktop.
Hear what other Allstaters think. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn or watch a video.
Please note, to be fully considered for this opportunity you must attach an updated resume to your profile when you apply, and if applicable, include:
- Your updated Allstate position(s) and titles, specific experiences and skills developed
- Committee/subgroup work
- Talent Share opportunities
- Completed programs/coursework
Visit “Managing Your Career” located under MyWorkLife (via MyDesktop) to further enhance your career profile and development goals.
Allstate generally does not sponsor individuals for employment-based visas for this position.
Effective July 1, 2014, under Indiana House Enrolled Act (HEA) 1242, it is against public policy of the State of Indiana and a discriminatory practice for an employer to discriminate against a prospective employee on the basis of status as a veteran by refusing to employ an applicant on the basis that they are a veteran of the armed forces of the United States, a member of the Indiana National Guard or a member of a reserve component.
For jobs in San Francisco, please see the notice regarding the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
It is the policy of Allstate to employ the best qualified individuals available for all jobs without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity/gender expression, disability, and citizenship status as a veteran with a disability or veteran of the Vietnam Era.
Meet Some of Allstate's Employees
Data Analytics Engineer
Patrick supports the work of his fellow Data Scientists by coding predictive models. He works to create functional Allstate products by making sense of the company's vast amount of customer data.
Back to top