Where good people build rewarding careers.
Think that working in the insurance field can’t be exciting, rewarding and challenging? Think again. You’ll help us reinvent protection and retirement to improve customers’ lives. We’ll help you make an impact with our training and mentoring offerings. Here, you’ll have the opportunity to expand and apply your skills in ways you never thought possible. And you’ll have fun doing it. Join a company of individuals with hopes, plans and passions, all using and developing our talents for good, at work and in life.
The Digital Optimization Team (DOT) is responsible for “full-service” consultative support to the Allstate Agent network by developing their individual digital marketing strategies in order to enhance their online presence. This includes helping agents navigate all areas of digital marketing and to provide the training on the Allstate tools and services available to them. The goal is to help agents position themselves as the trusted advisors and attract more business online.
The Digital Marketing Analyst will work with a dedicated account base of agents providing personalized support and implementation using a variety of digital disciplines. In this role you will work with Allstate agents to help build their digital and social media presence. Candidates must be able to establish and maintain positive relationships with a variety of stakeholders.
- Conduct digital audits in order to identify opportunities to improve / optimize each agent’s digital presence. Work with agents directly to implement a variety of digital programs using the predefined digital modules available. The specific tactics used will be based on audit results, agent’s interest / time, market competition and overall need.
- You will leverage online tools and platforms (Hearsay Social, Yelp, Facebook, etc.) in order to assist each agent
- Conduct individual consultations with your agent accounts and assist them with ad hoc requests as needed. You must be comfortable enough with digital marketing to discuss the benefits with an audience largely unfamiliar with digital
- Work closely with your agent base in order to assist in suggesting / developing local content for web and social. This includes the review / approve of content for accuracy, basic spelling & grammar and adherence to predefined guidelines
- 2-4 Years digital marketing experience
- Ability to establish and maintain positive relationships
- Experience in client services or customer service a plus
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Previous work with SMBs a plus
- College Degree preferred but not required
The candidate(s) offered this position will be required to submit to a background investigation, which includes a drug screen.
Good Work. Good Life. Good Hands®.
As a Fortune 100 company and industry leader, we provide a competitive salary – but that’s just the beginning. Our Total Rewards package also offers benefits like tuition assistance, medical and dental insurance, as well as a robust pension and 401(k). Plus, you’ll have access to a wide variety of programs to help you balance your work and personal life — including a generous paid time off policy.
Learn more about life at Allstate. Connect with us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn or watch a video.
Allstate generally does not sponsor individuals for employment-based visas for this position.
Effective July 1, 2014, under Indiana House Enrolled Act (HEA) 1242, it is against public policy of the State of Indiana and a discriminatory practice for an employer to discriminate against a prospective employee on the basis of status as a veteran by refusing to employ an applicant on the basis that they are a veteran of the armed forces of the United States, a member of the Indiana National Guard or a member of a reserve component.
For jobs in San Francisco, please see the notice regarding the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
It is the policy of Allstate to employ the best qualified individuals available for all jobs without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity/gender expression, disability, and citizenship status as a veteran with a disability or veteran of the Vietnam Era.
Meet Some of Allstate's Employees
Data Analytics Engineer
Patrick supports the work of his fellow Data Scientists by coding predictive models. He works to create functional Allstate products by making sense of the company's vast amount of customer data.
Back to top