CyberArk Security Engineer
- Manhattan, NY
At Allstate Northern Ireland, we believe it's more than just a job. We believe in allowing our people to choose the direction of their careers. It's about you, your future and where you want to get to.
Opportunity is the hallmark of the Allstate career experience. We invest heavily in our employees, offering long term career development, personal growth and investment in new technologies. Every day is different, with new ideas, challenges, and rewards - no matter which team you join.
We believe that inclusive diversity is crucial to creating a culture of mutual respect where the strengths and talents of each individual are recognised. We like to leave things better than we found them and deliver results. We do all of this while having fun and exploring personal passions.
Join our team and you'll find challenge and reward in a culture of innovation, support and balance.
Belfast / Derry / Londonderry / Strabane
Your role in the team
As a CyberArk Security Engineer, you will be part of an Enterprise-wide Information Security Engineering team responsible for Vault Management. You will work as part of a team responsible for planning, implementation and support of the Enterprise Privilege Vault Management System (EPVM) Platform.
You will be responsible for deployment, configuration and maintenance of CyberArk PIM Suite in a global environment. The successful candidate will be a self-motivated, detail-oriented team player who enjoys working against aggressive delivery goals in a fast-paced, dynamic and technically complex environment. You will also enjoy building and maintaining cross-organization relationships, drive process simplification and end-user satisfaction. Privilege Access Management (PAM) Engineers need to have an aptitude to understand new security strategies and the tenacity to get the job done.
Responsibilities include (but aren't limited to):
- Deployment, configuration and maintenance of CyberArk PIM Suite in a global environment.
- Provisioning for; Secure Document Vault (Secure repository and sharing infrastructure), Enterprise Password Vault (Privileged Accounts at OS and DB levels), Privileged Session Manager (PSM) (Control and monitor privileged accesses), Discovery and Analysis tool
- Administration and configuration of password vaulting solution
- Responsible for Privileged User account administration of various Windows/ UNIX & other disparate systems using CyberArk components.
- Integrating various platforms with CyberArk, such as different LDAP providers, Windows/UNIX/ Databases and networking Devices.
- Creating and Managing Safes, Platforms and Owners.
- Central Policy Manager (CPM) policies management or redistribution.
- Scripting to automate operational tasks
- Perform health check monitoring on all CyberArk severs to ensure consistent availability of system to end user.
- Candidates with Application Development experience, which are nice to have skills, will help create & support dashboards and help to build the vaulting solution in Pivotal Cloud Foundry platform
- Test and certify new product versions, bug fix and provide detailed reports
So, what are the essential criteria to apply?
- 4+ years of overall work experience in Cybersecurity
- 2+ years' experience supporting any leading Vaulting Platform Infrastructure
- UNIX and / or Windows administration experience
- Must be a UK/RoI/EU citizen or possess a current UK visa and eligible to take up full time, permanent employment. EU candidates must also demonstrate they are eligible to take up UK employment post-Brexit.
We also have some desirable criteria
- Jump host configuration and deployment experience
- Scripting experience is a plus (Python, PowerShell, Bash, etc)
- Experience with digital password vaulting solutions
- Any Vaulting Platform certification
- Object orientated development experience
- Basic understanding of high-availability (HA) and failover implementations for network infrastructure and server systems
- Ability to describe highly technical information in an understandable level to any audience
- Experience with human versus non-human (service) accounts
- Citrix experience highly desirable
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Information Systems Management, Information Technology or other related discipline or related field/experience (4+ years)
- Ability to document installation procedures, Standard Operating Procedures (SOP), etc.
- Excellent teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Professional oral and written communication skills
What we offer
As Digital DNA's Workplace of the Year 2020 winners, we offer a generous benefits package that includes flexible annual leave entitlement, dental and healthcare insurance, an attractive pension package and discounts on gym memberships, public transport and parking.
Allstate invests heavily in your development, as an employee you will have access to multiple world-class learning platforms and courses from our award-winning in-house Learning & Development team.
We pride ourselves in providing clear career paths and opportunities for internal mobility allowing you to further develop within the organisation.
We encourage a better work life balance and you'll have the opportunity to apply for various flexible working arrangements.
Closing Date: Friday 2 nd October 2020
Statement on Fair Employment and Equal Opportunities
Allstate NI wishes to ensure equal opportunity is given to all job applicants. This company will not discriminate on the grounds of race, gender (including gender reassignment status), sexual orientation, religious belief, political opinion, marital status, age or disability.
We are an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons. However, as women are currently under-represented in our workforce, we would particularly welcome applications from women. All appointments will be made on merit.
Applicants should note Allstate NI complete AccessNI background checks on all candidates offered a position.
Back to top