Customer Service Associate (Bilingual Spanish Preferred)
Where good people build rewarding careers.
Think that working in the insurance field can't be exciting, rewarding and challenging? Think again. You'll help us reinvent protection and retirement to improve customers' lives. We'll help you make an impact with our training and mentoring offerings. Here, you'll have the opportunity to expand and apply your skills in ways you never thought possible. And you'll have fun doing it. Join a company of individuals with hopes, plans and passions, all using and developing our talents for good, at work and in life.
The Customer Care team at Allstate Dealer Services has an immediate opening for a Customer Care Associate III in our call center. As a Customer Care Associate, you will answer incoming calls as the initial contact point for Dealerships, Lenders and Consumers, and will provide information on a variety of topics relating to sales, coverage, or cancellation of our products. This role provides the first level of support to callers, and escalates calls to other departments when more specific assistance is required.
- Answer incoming phone calls in a polite, and efficient manner.
- Provide accurate information to dealers, lenders and consumers regarding product coverage, billing inquiries or cancellation requests.
- Research, and provide information on payments as necessary.
- Utilize customer service skills to resolve issues and communicate information to all callers effectively.
- Coordinate with other teams or departments to answer questions or resolve problems.
- Other duties as assigned to support back office processes, or to assist other departments.
- High School Diploma/GED required, Bachelor's degree preferred
- 2 + years customer service, and experience in a professional business environment. Previous call center experience a plus.
- Bilingual (Spanish) preferred.
- Proficient computer skills using various software packages including Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are a must.
- Commitment to Customer Service Excellence required.
- Experience in financial, banking or insurance fields a plus.
- Call Center
- Customer Service
- Inbound Calls
- Customer Care
The candidate(s) offered this position will be required to submit to a background investigation, which includes a drug screen.
Good Work. Good Life. Good Hands®.
As a Fortune 100 company and industry leader, we provide a competitive salary – but that's just the beginning. Our Total Rewards package also offers benefits like tuition assistance, medical and dental insurance, as well as a robust pension and 401(k). Plus, you'll have access to a wide variety of programs to help you balance your work and personal life -- including a generous paid time off policy.
Learn more about life at Allstate. Connect with us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn or watch a video.
Allstate generally does not sponsor individuals for employment-based visas for this position.
Effective July 1, 2014, under Indiana House Enrolled Act (HEA) 1242, it is against public policy of the State of Indiana and a discriminatory practice for an employer to discriminate against a prospective employee on the basis of status as a veteran by refusing to employ an applicant on the basis that they are a veteran of the armed forces of the United States, a member of the Indiana National Guard or a member of a reserve component.
For jobs in San Francisco, please see the notice regarding the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For jobs in Los Angeles, please seethe notice regarding the Los Angeles Ordinance.
It is the policy of Allstate to employ the best qualified individuals available for all jobs without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity/gender expression, disability, and citizenship status as a veteran with a disability or veteran of the Vietnam Era.
Meet Some of Allstate's Employees
Data Analytics Engineer
Patrick supports the work of his fellow Data Scientists by coding predictive models. He works to create functional Allstate products by making sense of the company's vast amount of customer data.
Back to top