Customer Relationship Specialist - Licensed
Where good people build rewarding careers.
Think that working in the insurance field can't be exciting, rewarding and challenging? Think again. You'll help us reinvent protection and retirement to improve customers' lives. We'll help you make an impact with our training and mentoring offerings. Here, you'll have the opportunity to expand and apply your skills in ways you never thought possible. And you'll have fun doing it. Join a company of individuals with hopes, plans and passions, all using and developing our talents for good, at work and in life.
The Customer Relationship Specialist is a licensed individual who will handle customer inquiries, If you are not licensed that is ok! Allstate pays for licensing training and your license! In this role you would be responsible for handling Inbound customer service calls to facilitate the growth of Allstate's book of business by improving the customer experience and increasing customer retention, Service to customers will include inbound/outbound calls and internal call transfers for cross sales and mail or fax transactions.
- Provide an exceptional customer service experience through all customer conversations.
- Must be able to quote and bind additional product lines such as renters insurance
- Resolve questions/issues and refer other inquiries to appropriate areas as needed.
- Demonstrate a comprehensive understanding of specific company products in order to portray confidence and credibility to customers and assume ownership.
- Accuracy in processing changes to customer policies which require an agent's license.
- Answer customer inquiries that require an agent's license on coverage's, limits and deductibles and review customer policies, discuss options and update customer policy records.
- Pre-Screen for new business during routine customer calls.
- Develop subject matter expertise and remain current on new marketing campaigns in order to respond appropriately to marketing related inquiries.
- Proactively identify and act on cross-selling opportunities in order to increase household penetration and improve customer retention, applying effective selling and influencing techniques.
- Enable the contact center to meet its customer satisfaction and business performance goals.
Schedule for position - Monday - Tuesday and Thursday- Saturday 2:30 pm to 11 pm
Days off - Sunday and Wednesday
Starting Salary - $32,760 ($15.75 per hour)
- Requires the ability to obtain an Idaho Property and Casualty Insurance License (Candidate is not required to have this to apply for the position) Candidates Possessing an active property and casualty license are highly preferred
- Basic PC aptitude
- 1-2 years customer service experience
- Be flexible regarding changes needed to service the customer
- Excellent communication skills (both oral and written)
The candidate(s) offered this position will be required to submit to a background investigation, which includes a drug screen.
Good Work. Good Life. Good Hands®.
As a Fortune 100 company and industry leader, we provide a competitive salary – but that's just the beginning. Our Total Rewards package also offers benefits like tuition assistance, medical and dental insurance, as well as a robust pension and 401(k). Plus, you'll have access to a wide variety of programs to help you balance your work and personal life -- including a generous paid time off policy.
Learn more about life at Allstate. Connect with us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn or watch a video.
Allstate generally does not sponsor individuals for employment-based visas for this position.
Effective July 1, 2014, under Indiana House Enrolled Act (HEA) 1242, it is against public policy of the State of Indiana and a discriminatory practice for an employer to discriminate against a prospective employee on the basis of status as a veteran by refusing to employ an applicant on the basis that they are a veteran of the armed forces of the United States, a member of the Indiana National Guard or a member of a reserve component.
For jobs in San Francisco, please see the notice regarding the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For jobs in Los Angeles, please seethe notice regarding the Los Angeles Ordinance.
It is the policy of Allstate to employ the best qualified individuals available for all jobs without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity/gender expression, disability, and citizenship status as a veteran with a disability or veteran of the Vietnam Era.
Meet Some of Allstate's Employees
Director Of Technology Strategy
Josh is constantly looking for opportunities for Allstate to use technology and computer software in innovative ways that continue to build on the company’s core strengths.
Back to top