Contact Center Associate III - Variable Life Team
Where good people build rewarding careers.
Think that working in the insurance field can't be exciting, rewarding and challenging? Think again. You'll help us reinvent protection and retirement to improve customers' lives. We'll help you make an impact with our training and mentoring offerings. Here, you'll have the opportunity to expand and apply your skills in ways you never thought possible. And you'll have fun doing it. Join a company of individuals with hopes, plans and passions, all using and developing our talents for good, at work and in life.
Allstate Insurance Company has an exceptional opportunity for a Contact Center employee in Lincoln, NE. The purpose of the position is to provide timely and accurate information and transactions for producers and customers. The scope of this job is to provide quality customer service to producers and customers through telephone communication. In this role, candidates will be responsible for the following duties:
- Handle insurance policy information requests on variable policies. This would include items such as: providing product information, fund and performance information, new business policy status and requirements
- Explain policy features to callers via the telephone, provide current status of policies and options available within these insurance contracts
- Accept and process trades via phone
- Provide fund performance and historical investment information using website and other resource materials
- Resolve inquiries regarding complex Variable Life product issues requiring research and investigation
- Work independently, display good judgment and problem solving skills
- Consistently follow securities regulations and make decisions accordingly
- Perceive, distinguish and empathize with customer emotions over the phone.
- Meet department metrics and quality standards
Location: Lincoln, NE
- Series 6 & 63 Securities Licenses must be obtained within 90 days of opening Series window
- Customer focused and desire to make a positive impact
- Must be able to communicate effectively and clearly by telephone and written correspondence
- Must conduct telephone conversations in a pleasant manner and handle escalated callers in a professional manner
- Requires attention to detail and a sincere commitment to servicing the field force, policyholders, coworkers and other home office personnel
- Requires excellent organization and prioritization skills
- Ability to adapt quickly and effectively to shifting priorities
- A strong commitment to providing exceptional customer service
- Requires ability to maintain acceptable attendance according to company attendance guidelines
- Ability to work any 8 hour shift between 7:55 am – 6:00 pm
- Prior to interview, requirement of a successfully completed online assessment must be achieved
Good Work. Good Life. Good Hands®.
As a Fortune 100 company and industry leader, we provide a competitive salary – but that's just the beginning. Our Total Rewards package also offers benefits like tuition assistance, medical and dental insurance, as well as a robust pension and 401(k). Plus, you'll have access to a wide variety of programs to help you balance your work and personal life -- including a generous paid time off policy.
Learn more about life at Allstate. Connect with us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn or watch a video.
Allstate generally does not sponsor individuals for employment-based visas for this position.
Effective July 1, 2014, under Indiana House Enrolled Act (HEA) 1242, it is against public policy of the State of Indiana and a discriminatory practice for an employer to discriminate against a prospective employee on the basis of status as a veteran by refusing to employ an applicant on the basis that they are a veteran of the armed forces of the United States, a member of the Indiana National Guard or a member of a reserve component.
For jobs in San Francisco, please see the notice regarding the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For jobs in Los Angeles, please seethe notice regarding the Los Angeles Ordinance.
It is the policy of Allstate to employ the best qualified individuals available for all jobs without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity/gender expression, disability, and citizenship status as a veteran with a disability or veteran of the Vietnam Era.
Meet Some of Allstate's Employees
Director Of Technology Strategy
Josh is constantly looking for opportunities for Allstate to use technology and computer software in innovative ways that continue to build on the company’s core strengths.
Back to top