Client Services Manager - Allstate Roadside Services
Where good people build rewarding careers.
Think that working in the insurance field can't be exciting, rewarding and challenging? Think again. You'll help us reinvent protection and retirement to improve customers' lives. We'll help you make an impact with our training and mentoring offerings. Here, you'll have the opportunity to expand and apply your skills in ways you never thought possible. And you'll have fun doing it. Join a company of individuals with hopes, plans and passions, all using and developing our talents for good, at work and in life.
The Client Services family will deliver superior Customer service while supporting and meeting Client contracted SLA performance standards. Will monitor, facilitate and assist in the successful renewal of Accounts to drive Customer satisfaction within defined service standards. The family is focused on Client servicing including those Clients that may require a high level of support to maintain competitive positioning.
The Client Services Manager leads a team of Client Services Lead Consultants in support of Account Management goals. Additionally, the Client Services Manager may take the business lead for select Account Management Partnerships. The Client Services Manager ensures that the Client Services team delivers on its commitments in terms of quality and efficiency. The role is intended to challenge the Client Services team to think in new ways and look for opportunities to improve the current process.
- Partners closely with the Account Managers in support of Client metrics and Customer experience
- Partners to drive account evolution and renewal processes
- Understand Clients' business and identify program optimization solutions to grow success
- Excellent time management skills and ability to manage a high volume of inbound Client requests and ongoing company objectives
- Leads a team of Client Services Lead Consultants in support of Partner program deliverables
- Takes ownership for select accounts based on situational needs
- Cultivates internal cross-functional relationships with members of other departments and locations in order to achieve company goals and objectives
- Leads team members in support of Account Management and overall company strategy
- Develops, enhances and presents Client-facing presentations and dashboards
- Ensures and supports Partner contract compliance
- Recommend 5-7 years combined P&C experience and operations management, roadside assistance experience preferred
- 4 year college degree required, Master's degree preferred
- Prior experience leading teams
- Prior experience managing external Clients
- Analytical and technical skills
- Ability to navigate multiple business functions in support of business needs
- Can multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Experienced using Allstate technology and Microsoft Office products
- Possesses familiarity with industry including competitors and trends
- Prior back office experience
- Solid teamwork and ability to work with and through others
- Excellent presentation skills
- Project implementation experience
- Willingness to travel up to 40% of the time
The candidate(s) offered this position will be required to submit to a background investigation, which includes a drug screen.
Good Work. Good Life. Good Hands®.
As a Fortune 100 company and industry leader, we provide a competitive salary – but that's just the beginning. Our Total Rewards package also offers benefits like tuition assistance, medical and dental insurance, as well as a robust pension and 401(k). Plus, you'll have access to a wide variety of programs to help you balance your work and personal life -- including a generous paid time off policy.
Learn more about life at Allstate. Connect with us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn or watch a video.
Allstate generally does not sponsor individuals for employment-based visas for this position.
Effective July 1, 2014, under Indiana House Enrolled Act (HEA) 1242, it is against public policy of the State of Indiana and a discriminatory practice for an employer to discriminate against a prospective employee on the basis of status as a veteran by refusing to employ an applicant on the basis that they are a veteran of the armed forces of the United States, a member of the Indiana National Guard or a member of a reserve component.
For jobs in San Francisco, please see the notice regarding the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For jobs in Los Angeles, please seethe notice regarding the Los Angeles Ordinance.
It is the policy of Allstate to employ the best qualified individuals available for all jobs without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity/gender expression, disability, and citizenship status as a veteran with a disability or veteran of the Vietnam Era.
Meet Some of Allstate's Employees
Data Analytics Engineer
Patrick supports the work of his fellow Data Scientists by coding predictive models. He works to create functional Allstate products by making sense of the company's vast amount of customer data.
Back to top