Client Services Cadillac Network Manager - Allstate Roadside Services
Where good people build rewarding careers.
Think that working in the insurance field can't be exciting, rewarding and challenging? Think again. You'll help us reinvent protection and retirement to improve customers' lives. We'll help you make an impact with our training and mentoring offerings. Here, you'll have the opportunity to expand and apply your skills in ways you never thought possible. And you'll have fun doing it. Join a company of individuals with hopes, plans and passions, all using and developing our talents for good, at work and in life.
The Client Services Cadillac Network Manager family will deliver superior Customer service while supporting and meeting Client contracted SLA performance standards. Will monitor, facilitate and assist in the successful renewal of Accounts to drive Customer satisfaction within defined service standards. The family is focused on Client servicing including those Clients that may require a high level of support to maintain competitive positioning.
The Client Services Cadillac Technician/Network Manager is responsible for the support and growth of the Cadillac Technician program under General Motors. This individual will work directly with the Partner to understand program needs, challenges and will be the catalyst for continuous improvement. This individual will be responsible for managing the Cadillac Coordinator team, located in Saginaw, MI. The Cadillac Coordinator team in Saginaw, MI will report into this individual. This individual will also assume all Network responsibilities for the Client Services Team.
- Partner closely with the Account Managers in support of Client metrics and Customer experience
- Partner to drive Account evolution and renewal processes
- Understand Clients' business and identify program optimization solutions to grow success
- Coordinate internal resources in support of Client needs
- Provide vision and leadership for managed programs
- Lead and develop individual contributors and teams
- Devise, implement, and maintain industry leading practices and processes
- Develop, enhance, and present Client-facing presentations and dashboards
- Serve as the department subject matter expert on Network related items
- Serve as the Network link between the Account Management team and the rest of the business
- Drive Network action plans and changes for the entire Account Management team
- Recommend 5-7 years combined P&C experience and operations management, roadside assistance experience preferred
- 4 year college degree required, Master's degree preferred
- Prior experience leading teams
- Prior experience managing external Clients
- Prior experience with service networks and related technology
- Can multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Experienced using Allstate technology and Microsoft Office products
- Prior experience with automotive OEMs
- Ability to work through others in support of Client goals and needs
- Excellent presentation skills
- Project implementation experience
The candidate(s) offered this position will be required to submit to a background investigation, which includes a drug screen.
Good Work. Good Life. Good Hands®.
As a Fortune 100 company and industry leader, we provide a competitive salary – but that's just the beginning. Our Total Rewards package also offers benefits like tuition assistance, medical and dental insurance, as well as a robust pension and 401(k). Plus, you'll have access to a wide variety of programs to help you balance your work and personal life -- including a generous paid time off policy.
Learn more about life at Allstate. Connect with us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn or watch a video.
Allstate generally does not sponsor individuals for employment-based visas for this position.
Effective July 1, 2014, under Indiana House Enrolled Act (HEA) 1242, it is against public policy of the State of Indiana and a discriminatory practice for an employer to discriminate against a prospective employee on the basis of status as a veteran by refusing to employ an applicant on the basis that they are a veteran of the armed forces of the United States, a member of the Indiana National Guard or a member of a reserve component.
For jobs in San Francisco, please see the notice regarding the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For jobs in Los Angeles, please seethe notice regarding the Los Angeles Ordinance.
It is the policy of Allstate to employ the best qualified individuals available for all jobs without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity/gender expression, disability, and citizenship status as a veteran with a disability or veteran of the Vietnam Era.
Meet Some of Allstate's Employees
Data Analytics Engineer
Patrick supports the work of his fellow Data Scientists by coding predictive models. He works to create functional Allstate products by making sense of the company's vast amount of customer data.
Back to top