CCC-Insights Lab-Sr Mgr
Where good people build rewarding careers.
Think that working in the insurance field can't be exciting, rewarding and challenging? Think again. You'll help us reinvent protection and retirement to improve customers' lives. We'll help you make an impact with our training and mentoring offerings. Here, you'll have the opportunity to expand and apply your skills in ways you never thought possible. And you'll have fun doing it. Join a company of individuals with hopes, plans and passions, all using and developing our talents for good, at work and in life.
The Insights Lab provides actionable sales and service insights to the organization on new sales and service processes. This is accomplished through the maintenance of a lab environment used for design and testing initiatives in partnership with various AORs.
A senior leader role responsible for leading the development of Sales and Service testing to include randomized experimentation, proof of concepts and trials that will inform the customer journey. This includes partnering with leaders across the enterprise. Utilize functional expertise and knowledge of the business to create, develop and lead new initiatives, support the optimization of customer contact centers skills and capabilities, increase optimization and reduce waste. Provide direction and guidance on new initiatives to extend Allstate's opportunity to grow and improve its competitive advantage. Responsible for representing the business area in strategic planning activities with senior level executives.
- Collaborates with cross functional areas to ensure integration around the launch of new initiatives
- Coordinates program management including strategy development, communication and analysis that provide actionable insights to positively align with and contribute to a shared vision, values and strategies of the organization
- Executes test and learn programs- responsible for creating this capability with accountability for managing budget, operational plans quality and business outcomes
- Designs and directs the leadership of programs, processes or projects that improve optimization, create capacity and improve overall customer and/or agency experience
- Monitors and measures the performance of various initiatives and recommends changes, cost adjustments or resource additions, where necessary. Partners with cross-enterprise and regional teams to build new initiatives to ensure effective implementation and value to Allstate Agencies.
- Works collaboratively across Agency Sales, D3, ATSV and other AORs
- Operational accountability - responsible for ongoing, consistent delivery of results in service level objectives, customer and agency satisfaction, and program measurements
- Develops and delivers presentations that articulate findings and recommendations to facilitate executive decision making
- Responsible for selection and hiring, retention/attrition, continuous improvement
- Influences and collaborates with AORs/business leaders to build/gain commitment to expand initiatives to support agency growth
- Partner with HR and Customer Service senior leaders in development and executing employee engagement strategies designed to improve employee satisfaction and overall retention, as well as performance management processes
- Coaches and enables/empowers others to maximize their potential; encourages others to gain experience with success and failure.
- 10+ years' experience
- Bachelor's degree required
- Extensive knowledge of sales and service operations and delivery
- Test & Learn experience and multi variant testing expertise
- Strong communication skills including written and oral
- Analytical skills and data curiosity
- Proven ability to develop and/or revise business tactics to support changing business strategies and direction;
- Effectively lead and collaborate across boundaries to implement decisions and/or initiatives in an integrated manner;
- Responsible for compliance with current industry standards/environment that impact decisions and indicates requirements
- Proven and verifiable success in process improvement - identification, prioritization and implementation
- Work with Finance in developing the budget and forecasting and analyzing expense trends
- Strong business knowledge, leadership and general management skills required
- In-depth knowledge of marketplace conditions, competition, trends
- Resolves complex situations through ideas and creative/innovative management
- Effectively able to communicate across AORs at the executive level, throughout Home Office and field leadership
The candidate(s) offered this position will be required to submit to a background investigation, which includes a drug screen.
Good Work. Good Life. Good Hands®.
As a Fortune 100 company and industry leader, we provide a competitive salary - but that's just the beginning. Our Total Rewards package also offers benefits like tuition assistance, medical and dental insurance, as well as a robust pension and 401(k). Plus, you'll have access to a wide variety of programs to help you balance your work and personal life -- including a generous paid time off policy.
Learn more about life at Allstate. Connect with us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn or watch a video.
Allstate generally does not sponsor individuals for employment-based visas for this position.
Effective July 1, 2014, under Indiana House Enrolled Act (HEA) 1242, it is against public policy of the State of Indiana and a discriminatory practice for an employer to discriminate against a prospective employee on the basis of status as a veteran by refusing to employ an applicant on the basis that they are a veteran of the armed forces of the United States, a member of the Indiana National Guard or a member of a reserve component.
For jobs in San Francisco, please click "here" for information regarding the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For jobs in Los Angeles, please click "here" for information regarding the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
It is the policy of Allstate to employ the best qualified individuals available for all jobs without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity/gender expression, disability, and citizenship status as a veteran with a disability or veteran of the Vietnam Era.
Meet Some of Allstate's Employees
Director Of Technology Strategy
Josh is constantly looking for opportunities for Allstate to use technology and computer software in innovative ways that continue to build on the company’s core strengths.
Back to top