Business Processing Supervisor-Allstate Dealer Services
Where good people build rewarding careers.
Think that working in the insurance field can't be exciting, rewarding and challenging? Think again. You'll help us reinvent protection and retirement to improve customers' lives. We'll help you make an impact with our training and mentoring offerings. Here, you'll have the opportunity to expand and apply your skills in ways you never thought possible. And you'll have fun doing it. Join a company of individuals with hopes, plans and passions, all using and developing our talents for good, at work and in life.
The Business Processing Team provides data entry and data validation support services to ADS Dealership groups. Performs projects/activities related to processing Guaranteed Automotive Protection (GAP), Guaranteed Insurance Policy (GIP), Vehicle Service Contracts in addition to Allstate Dealer Services automotive protection products. The team is also responsible for the maintenance of records, preparation of reports, and/or analysis of data which improves efficiencies of customer services and contributes toward quality customer/dealer relationships and services.
The Business Processing Supervisor II provides technical guidance and leadership as well as recommendations on the implementation of process improvements. The role performs activities related to the maintenance of records, preparation of reports, and/or analysis of data, which improves efficiencies and contribute toward quality customer relationships and improved service. May direct or participate in multiple projects within the enterprise.
- Provide coaching, mentoring, direction and training for all direct reports.
- Ensure quality metrics and production metrics meet departmental standards.
- Direct/Lead Business processing associates in daily business production and/or assigned data entry duties. Ensure accuracy of work using computer system and established business production guidelines.
- Document Information: Reviews and reports statistical data, procedures, program definitions for department functions. Acts as a departmental liaison between operational departments
- Perform and monitor moderate call center related activities
- Monitors and provides status updates on quality and/or timeliness expectations for the employees within the department and assures consistency and quality of processes.
- Ability to perform and implement system testing
- Applies Root Cause Analysis to problems, recommends process improvements and procedural changes.
- Assign and balance work load to Business processing associates daily. Adjust as needed throughout each day.
- Minimum of 3 years of production management experience required.
- Strong mentoring and coaching ability.
- Ability to facilitate meetings
- Strong attention to detail with ability to multi-task
- High School Diploma or equivalent required. Associate/Bachelor's Degree preferred.
- Proficient Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint experience preferred
- Strong attention to detail with impeccable multi-tasking ability.
- Analytical aptitude a must
The candidate(s) offered this position will be required to submit to a background investigation, which includes a drug screen.
Good Work. Good Life. Good Hands®.
As a Fortune 100 company and industry leader, we provide a competitive salary – but that's just the beginning. Our Total Rewards package also offers benefits like tuition assistance, medical and dental insurance, as well as a robust pension and 401(k). Plus, you'll have access to a wide variety of programs to help you balance your work and personal life -- including a generous paid time off policy.
Learn more about life at Allstate. Connect with us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn or watch a video.
Allstate generally does not sponsor individuals for employment-based visas for this position.
Effective July 1, 2014, under Indiana House Enrolled Act (HEA) 1242, it is against public policy of the State of Indiana and a discriminatory practice for an employer to discriminate against a prospective employee on the basis of status as a veteran by refusing to employ an applicant on the basis that they are a veteran of the armed forces of the United States, a member of the Indiana National Guard or a member of a reserve component.
For jobs in San Francisco, please see the notice regarding the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For jobs in Los Angeles, please seethe notice regarding the Los Angeles Ordinance.
It is the policy of Allstate to employ the best qualified individuals available for all jobs without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity/gender expression, disability, and citizenship status as a veteran with a disability or veteran of the Vietnam Era.
Meet Some of Allstate's Employees
Director Of Technology Strategy
Josh is constantly looking for opportunities for Allstate to use technology and computer software in innovative ways that continue to build on the company’s core strengths.
Back to top