Business Proc Cons-Lead Cons
Where good people build rewarding careers.
Think that working in the insurance field can't be exciting, rewarding and challenging? Think again. You'll help us reinvent protection and retirement to improve customers' lives. We'll help you make an impact with our training and mentoring offerings. Here, you'll have the opportunity to expand and apply your skills in ways you never thought possible. And you'll have fun doing it. Join a company of individuals with hopes, plans and passions, all using and developing our talents for good, at work and in life.
Business Proc Lead Consultant position open at Allstate! (possible remote position)
Tentative Start Date: 10/16/17. Work Schedule: 1st shift hours (exempt expectations), Monday - Friday. Benefits effective first day of employment!
Provides functional, procedural, or strategic guidance to create value, maximize growth and improve business performance for the organization.
This position will be responsible for aiding in or leading the development and implementation of complex consulting projects. Represents the business area in strategic planning activities and provides recommendations based on best practice benchmarking, data analysis and forecasting. Consults with clients to identify future needs or changes to large scale or complex end-to-end processes.
- Demonstrates understanding of business unit and/or industry systems, processes and requirements
- Represents business area externally in benchmarking and best practice efforts.
- Applies business and industry experience to identify resource needs and process best practices in area of responsibility.
- Represents the business area in strategic planning activities with senior level executives.
- Understands departmental cost structure and touch points to other areas. Initiates implementation of solutions that positively impact profitability and operational efficiencies.
- Gathers and analyzes business and stakeholder requirements. Collects and analyzes process data to initiate, develop and recommend business practices and procedures.
- Takes a broad perspective to identify innovative solutions.
- Applies best practices when summarizing, consolidating, and presenting findings and recommendations to senior leaders and officers.
- Analyzes/forecasts volumes, trends and resources within department as well as with business partners and clients.
- Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience.
- May direct the work of other staff members or lead a virtual cross functional team.
- Recommends organizational strategic direction.
- Ensures successful completion of projects.
- Drives complex projects of critical importance to support organizational objectives.
- Anticipates future impacts and needs for adaptations and changes in end-to-end processes at a global or enterprise level.
- Creates business cases for specific process or projects with multiple touch points.
- Initiates and supports business optimization efforts to enable effective and efficient delivery of valued services.
- Prioritizes process improvement efforts/projects to align with business initiatives.
- Develops innovative solutions in support of business optimization
- Implements business optimization initiatives across areas of responsibility.
- Coordinates and leads the implementation of business plans across the department.
- 4 year college degree or equivalent work experience required
- 10 + years' experience in the call center industry
- Large (over 350 seat) multi-site operational leadership
- Remote call center representative leadership experience
- Experience leading consulting teams and/or projects required
- Insurance industry knowledge
- Consulting certifications (i.e. BPM, Six Sigma, ASQ, Facilitation) a plus.
- PMI Certification a plus.
- Remote-self-disciplined (Remote work responsibility)
The candidate(s) offered this position will be required to submit to a background investigation, which includes a drug screen.
Good Work. Good Life. Good Hands®.
As a Fortune 100 company and industry leader, we provide a competitive salary – but that's just the beginning. Our Total Rewards package also offers benefits like tuition assistance, medical and dental insurance, as well as a robust pension and 401(k). Plus, you'll have access to a wide variety of programs to help you balance your work and personal life -- including a generous paid time off policy.
Learn more about life at Allstate. Connect with us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn or watch a video.
Allstate generally does not sponsor individuals for employment-based visas for this position.
Effective July 1, 2014, under Indiana House Enrolled Act (HEA) 1242, it is against public policy of the State of Indiana and a discriminatory practice for an employer to discriminate against a prospective employee on the basis of status as a veteran by refusing to employ an applicant on the basis that they are a veteran of the armed forces of the United States, a member of the Indiana National Guard or a member of a reserve component.
For jobs in San Francisco, please see the notice regarding the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For jobs in Los Angeles, please seethe notice regarding the Los Angeles Ordinance.
It is the policy of Allstate to employ the best qualified individuals available for all jobs without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity/gender expression, disability, and citizenship status as a veteran with a disability or veteran of the Vietnam Era.
Meet Some of Allstate's Employees
Director Of Technology Strategy
Josh is constantly looking for opportunities for Allstate to use technology and computer software in innovative ways that continue to build on the company’s core strengths.
Back to top